1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Apotheon

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Ej, Jan 31, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ok so some of you might have played Capsized, it was a fun indie kind-of-platformer-kind-of-adventure game where you controlled and astronaut that had crashed on an uknown planet only to be welcomed by hostil enviroment. The game was mostly known for its beautiful visuals.
    Capsized was made by Alien Trap games. Alien Trap also announced the release date for their new game like yesterday. The game's called Apotheon, looks absolutely gorgeous and on February 3rd will be coming to PC (Steam) and Playstation 4 (PSN).
    Here's the release trailer for this thing:

Apotheon is an open-world platformer game with RPG elements that takes place in a world of ancient Greeks, where Hera has over overthrown Zeus and the humanity has been left at the mercy of enraged gods. Your goal is to reach Olymp and end this cruel reign to restore peace etc. etc. Oh and as you might have seen on the embedded clip, it does look like the paintings on Greek vases. Slick.

Other important facts:
    -it's going to have multiplayer
    -you can preorder on the page I had linked earlier

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I dunno man, they seem to be wearing an awful lot of cloths.

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I remember the developers as the guys who made Nexuiz classic.
    Capsize didn't interest me much, but this looks incredible. In that combat section in which shields appeart to get broken and thrown, I can really dig this as a KAG player.

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Looks like this was just released! Anyone tried it out yet?

5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I like this ::):

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I got it free on PS4. it's pretty cool so far. Combat is fun and you'll catch on pretty quickly. Cool art design and combat. I don't think I would spend 15 bucks on it maybe 10. It's a fun game and I'll probably spend the next week playing it. The only complaint is the controls are a bit wonky for the ps4, but I doubt it'll be a problem for PC players

7. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Yep, its free in PS4 i love it and i already complete it

Mods: BlueLuigi