1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Arc-Arrow Auto-kill!

Discussion in 'Archer' started by FlameHaze3, Feb 19, 2012.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

If your really good as Archer, i mean REALLY good, try somthing i've been working on for some time now.
    Shoot a full charged arrow WAY up into the sky where you think it will land and hit somone, then charge an arrow and shoot at the location it will land!

If you've lined them up right with where an enemy will be, they will auto take 3 hearts of damage! (or if guarded by a knight shield 1 will still get through. [1.5 hearts])

I've been doing this, and people are like "WTF?" When they randomly drop to no health from full, some people have even called me a cheater, thinking only 1 of the arrows hit them, and did 3 hearts. Either way, it's a fun thing to try, and if you get good, it really thins out enemies.

PS- This DOES take a LOT of practice.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Very old news :d

I thought you were talking about the specific angle that you can shoot an arrow and it literally reverberates through everything in it's path, it can 2hko catapults this way by just going through them and it can 1hko most people in the same way, it's very strange.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

This is something that definitively takes skill.

I don't do it too often as it's slow though. I only do it when I'm an archer bymself, and I have a few knights below the tower. I shoot the first shot up and use the second shot to break the shield. After the shield is broken, the next arrow comes down and does damage (usually just 1). It takes a lot of skill to use it's situational, but it can be worth it if you do practice it.

but as BlueLuigi said, it's kind of know, although it hasn't been posted before.

4. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Not posted, then it's OK, i mean yeah is general knowledge, but even for pro players, it is a refresher on "how can i get by the knight shield and hurt him," not to mention when people suddenly explode out of nowhere, you can just laugh knowing it was your doing :D

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Back when archer was still fun to play I'd do something similar to this if I was playing a really good knight. Most knights I'd just jump over/on in order to kill them, but if my health was low/ping was high/enemy is really good I'd backpedal while spamming weak arrows up. To chase me they'd have to run through the arrows and as the shafts descended upon them I'd hit them with a charged shot, guaranteeing a hit.

I'd also do fully charged mortar shots to get workers hiding behind walls or archers in trenches (I got really accurate after a lot of practice) but as people have been saying they're really damn slow and easy to dodge.

FlameHaze3 likes this.