1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArcheAge

Discussion in 'Other games' started by rymcd, Sep 16, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

*DualChicken fails twice, finally gets in*

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

On Ezi, my name is Pharinx, and @Nighthawk 's name is Fortescue

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Have to say Trion's support for this game has been Nexon level bad. Purchased the $150 pack, it still made me queue like a free player (>2hr) tried several times over days, still can't get in, messaged them that I'd just like the purchase back as it's not taking effect and I won't bother with a game that has no settings before you get past queue, and an hour+ queue. A week and a half later, no response, and when I got past the queue the game doesn't work properly for me either.

That said, game looks okay, but nothing special sadly that it could have been. Just fotm MMO with a little new stuff added but nothing major. Been watching game since pre-alpha Korea, they seriously dropped a lot of their original big points for the game, it was originally going to be like HnH but on a bigger MMO scale. (Pillaging, looting, not perma death, though heavy setbacks were going to be a big thing (near perma)).

4. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

That sounds like pretty dreadful, there are plenty of open servers up most of the day now though. I'm started to get hooked on the game and I'm playing as a free user. My friends and I are all on Ezi, seemed to be open more then others..

Mods: BlueLuigi