1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Archer Hiding

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Zeus, Dec 19, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not sure if you understand what he's saying..
    He is saying that the simple line of code made it be where the dot is removed from the map while archers are crouching (just assuming crouching since otherwise would be super unbalanced and worthless).

2. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

I do understand, indeed!

I just want to be headless ::(:

SirDangalang likes this.
  3. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

enemy can see your quiver sticking out and since the quiver is coloured they say:

hey its an archer KILL HIM:knight::knight::knight::knight::knight::knight::knight: :archer:

then ur running for your life[/QUOTE]

The way I see it is; take your arrows out of your inventory then when they pass pick them back up, SIMPLE.
    :archer:

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

The way I see it is; take your arrows out of your inventory then when they pass pick them back up, SIMPLE.
    :archer:[/QUOTE]
    Yea, sometimes in TDM, I just sit in some grass without the arrows, since it helps a bunch.

5. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

+1 this is really needed since archers should be able to hide and possibly not be find easily

it's like I hide in a tree and then the :dance: are like "ooo, :spam:" and then it's like :bison::spam: SNEAK ATTACK :r_flex::dance::flex:

and then your like :huh?: and there like :potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato: gorgeous

6. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

+1 Yeah I would like if I could fake my death like those people that are criminals and they want to get out of the wanted list.

J-man2003 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows