1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Archer] Rebind the Arrow Cancel

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Gofio, Aug 25, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

We do, for quick healing (essential when you can go from 2 hearts to dead in 2 jabs with minimal time for healing), and also if this is implemented on spacebar then we will need it a lot more. Also, who puts their thumb on c? That's crazy.

The way I would pickup, before I moved it to ctrl like a sane person, was to take my finger off of D and then pickup with C. Having to do that to throw would mean I would have to stop to throw in the right direction lowering it's velocity.

2. PalladiumGirl

PalladiumGirl Catapult Fodder

Archers need spacebar to heal.

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Basically just dropping my opinion here, but I almost exclusively play Archer and I don't think I've hit spacebar to heal a single time.

You say "need," but just how fast do you actually need to be able to press the button? Considering the way Archers are squishy and die so quickly, you should be trying not to get hit, rather than tank hits and heal yourself.

But that's just me. I don't know what the Archer meta is a nowadays.

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Same, I play archer alot (probably my #1 class) and I rarely use space to heal, therefore in my case, space would be a good keybind for cancelling arrows in my case.

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: arrow cancelling requiring recasting grapple - this is actually 100% intentional design-wise. We don't want the archer to be able to hang from somewhere and have 100% arrow casting ability, they can already kite for days and camp better than any other class. imo this is somewhat like asking for the knight to be able to stab through their shield because its annoying to have to be vulnerable during combat. Not likely to be happening I'm afraid.

Mods: Rainbows