1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Archers should have plz read in thread........

Discussion in 'Archer' started by buster-boy17, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

i think you guys should give buster boy a chance, he seems very keen.

2. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

well guys im onely in grad 2 ok i have trouble with my spelling.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'm leaving the internet, I can't handle this level of trolling, I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

4. blitzkrieg99

blitzkrieg99 Drill Rusher

iz tink tat achrs sould get all teh arows an boms cuse they be dam UP

5. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

This is a really good tip, he may not be the best at typing but hes an excellent strategist for any warzone.

6. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

yeah:D
    </br>--- merged: Jun 15, 2012 11:09 PM ---</br>
    Oh my god how do u use the new server browse its f***ed i don't know how to use it freaking hell KAG is getting shiiter and shitter alomost every update get the old one back!.

7. bactra

bactra Shipwright

i wll transvestite dis into somting we cunt all red.: it sayetds;

rchairs shuld huv 3 herts nd 40 coins bcuase archers CANNOT Have All The Coins in the World, buying airows for their bowties. the HEADs are not of the RIGHT size, of course, knights and whatnot. in the land beyond tim, archers culd clumb trees and the lodgepole pine, but could not attain the hieght advantage of a Giraff That IS Tall! we cannot understand what dis mens, and we try not to attain the cost, but we try anyway because when they jump, we jump too, and hoppe that we will land on Soft Ground.

lastly, the knights cannot buld correctly, as theyre' swods cannot pllow the soil of mother earth like a hoe in a backstrap does, so we must be diligent, and wise and change our cloth to bulder. now, as a n expertize buldir, we our stone is strong, like mother earth lifiting wieghts at 5 am, and our wood is weak, so must balamnce and speak to one another in the flooring. Now One More Thing, as a tip, the percentage is FIVE, so as simple math goes, all must contribute, or BE KICKED OUT OF the RestaUrant!!!!!! a little skill with tipping will go along way to not be cught in da farms. so constructing a large tower in a big way will work.

8. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Ensure that these five year olds don't make it past this thread.

9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I agree wholeheartedly.

Problem with that tip (after I learned what it was, translated) is that you can't just hide. You can hide, but it's likely that you're going to be seen, and even if you manage to climb the tower, and let the builders come out and open the doors for you, any smart builder can easily just turn around as you walk through and whack you in the face. Builder beats archer at close range - I've seen it enough times to know.

His TIP wouldn't really work out.

Riletyface likes this.
  10. CoughDrop

CoughDrop KAG Guard Tester

You know what's funny is that some day buster-boy is going to be our age and look back at his posts here and giggle at himself like a man child.

You'd be lying if you didn't wish you played games like this at his age. Still, so much spam.

11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well, someone didn't have a time travelling machine growing up. :rollseyes:

CoughDrop likes this.
  12. Matty_

Matty_ Shipwright

[​IMG]
    Huh?

Froghead48, afroman1 and CoD like this.
  13. CoD

CoD Haxor

Let's sum this up; buster's spelling and punctuation is...shall we say not the best, but at least he game up with the idea.
    I've played with him and he is much better than you would think. Personally I wasn't even able to use the computer when I was in grade 2, so...
    Back to the point, wow archers would become invincible, not so sure I or many others want that. Nevertheless good tactic there.

14. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

[​IMG]

When I was 8, games didn't require spelling :B):

15. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Oh my god im F***ing over the new Server browse its pissing me off how i can't get all the servers.How in the F*** do u use the new server browse like shit its annoying!!!.

16. CoD

CoD Haxor

17. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

oh yep sweet got it thanks .

18. CoD

CoD Haxor

You're welcome :)

19. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Ghozt is leaving KAG now mini will be owner and who co-owner?.

20. CoD

CoD Haxor

Ghozt is only contemplating it, he's not leaving for sure. But get back on-topic and take this to a convo with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.