1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Archers VS. Catapults

Discussion in 'Archer' started by maxriderules, Nov 23, 2012.

1. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

wow, does that mean loads of ppl have to rage quit every time i use a cata? i never knew i had hurt their feelings... :QQ:

2. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

I only ragequit when there are 2-3 catas in well-defended positions.

3. darkenite

darkenite Haxor

lol catas are the only thing that i will say is op in kag. Especially if some one who really knows how to use them is using them. (hate those bastards)

Any ways the best way to deal with the catas protected by knights is arcing your arrows. How ever if you can arc your arrows to hit the cata you are probably in range of it so try to keep moving if they start launching rocks at you. (which if you are hitting there cata they may try to)

well there is my tip that has already been told to you so your welcome.

4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Catas themselves aren't particuarly OP, just when they're in a totally unreachable place 200 blocks above your tower, they take alot of stone to fire and their damage reduces with range, if they're close enough to shotgun through your tower like they were made of cardboard then your teams being completely retarded. Catas need to be as powerful as they are to stop gaylord stalemates.

5. hiddenshadowdart

hiddenshadowdart Catapult Fodder

It is possible for a knight to obtain a bomb, light it: quickly grabb a bow becaome an archer and climb tree to the said catapult: and sucide bomb.....:spam: i said maybe...

6. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

One of the fastest ways to make an enemy rage is to bomb jump to their cata, drop another bomb at your feet, grab the cata, and bomb jump away with it. For added lulz, grab any other nearby catapults and load them on top of each other before you jump away with their whole stash. :B):

7. ^_^ or u could just Archer_Logo3_860.gif

Cirom, Konoko and Guitarman like this.
  8. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

how the hell do you stack???
    EDIT: if i knew how to do that, i would've grabbed a total of about... 3 mil catas already :D

9. Well not bragging but i have gone in stealth mode waited for some knights to pass my tree then waited and a (decent) builder came with a cata :3 u know wut i did... i shot him to 1 and 1/2 hearts then shot him on the run towards him and then i was next to him and he managed to hit me once for 1 & 1/2 lives and i mini shot him for dead... with no people around i griefed their castle and killed 4 other people on the run towards meh... then i stole the cata got up a hill dropped it an it shot at the nearest building.. and for some reason with no falling blocks i died of my own fire... derp :3

10. SlowpokeSlooow

SlowpokeSlooow Catapult Fodder

You know that option on the bottom of the cata interface that lets you put what you're currently holding in the cata?
    You can put other catas inside a cata that way, effectively making you able to carry as much catas as you want.

SlyStalker and PixieKeira like this.
  11. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Wow. You ain't seen nothing yet. Did you see in 'Preparing For a Siege', the cata shot so fast and so hard. It took down the tower in 2 shots.

Cirom likes this.
  12. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Countless ways do destroy an enemy catapult defended by a knight- arc shots, go knight and bomb jump, sync with a team archer, go builder and grief the catapult defense area, or collapse a heap of stone on it, etc.

Or, in suicidal cases, you can go knight, light a bomb, turn archer and suicide. Surprisingly, in most cases people preferred to stay alive.