1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ARENA: Fundraiser Invitational

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Ej, Dec 22, 2013.

1. we're starting 8pm GMT next Saturday with YB vs BoW, the same day tournaments pairs will be drawn and from the on there will be a match each Saturday

edit: since some people dont get it, no, i dont fucking mean tomorrow

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Is anyone going to be able to host a live stream of YB not turning up

Sir_Walter, LucasTT, Ej and 6 others like this.
  3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The moral victory need not be the labour intensive one.

Sir_Walter, Alpaca and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Shush, deary, your ignorance is showing (not to mention your panties). :rollseyes:

We'll be there. :kamina:

Juaro and SAcptm like this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well we only need one or two of our guys to be there to beat BoW.

6. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

hohoho, Mazey i presume then? :X3:

7. SAcptm

What can I say? I've been rekt :rektlord:

8. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

So...
    The trash talk has began.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

average kdr 11/1 would rek again

10. as long as trash talk is hilarious and not "hoho i rek arl xDDDDDD" its not really a problem

and yes, like i said, i will stream the match

11. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I think we should get andr0id to cast.

Honestly. His voice is sexy as hell. Him and WanderMark could have a baby and it wouldn't be the slightest bit awkward.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Andr01d likes this.
  12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

But don't you guys only have like √-1 people available?

sheek, makmoud98 and Rubixxcube like this.
  13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Actually we have 9 people available :)))))

14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Yes YB, we all know you have some very good players, and some players who are actually willing to show up to the matches, we're just skeptical as to how much those two groups overlap.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  15. SAcptm

Oh I'm sure it'll be fine, I was only poking harmless fun.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Rubixxcube like this.
  16. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Well now that I know that [Zen] never really had a chance to get into this competition I am a bit confused, why say its for everyone when in reality its only for the old Arthurian League clans. Don't say I am wrong because I have been told what happened exactly. All I wish is that Ej would have made it a bit more informative on the aspect of who is REALLY allowed in the competition, we are a clan just like xCube is and BoW and all the other old clans, next time just think a little before you make a decision on who is worthy or not worthy...

Solaris likes this.
  17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3 way fight for entry between those 3 clans GO.

No, but really yeah, there has always been a large degree of elitism on these forums, that's typical of smaller forums, the sad part is that Zen seems like it definitely should have had a chance to join despite those recent changes you all have had.

18. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I'm not exactly clear on what you believe to have "happened exactly," sharing is caring kedram. If you mean to say that Ej never wanted to take a newer clan from the start, then yes, perhaps it could be true that he wanted this tournament to be very short, and very professional, and wanted to be able to rely on clans that he already knew could show up to the matches for which they were scheduled, after some bad experiences with other events. However, perhaps it could also be possible that he considered your clan, but, having many valid clans to choose from, and only 2 clans to pick, you simply did not make his cut.

Rubixxcube likes this.
  19. it says in the op that it was my choice what clans would get in. i was actually considering 4 clans to battle out for the last seed but
    a) one of them dropped out
    b) ultimately i liked the apps YB and BoW sent me more

theres nothing personal involved in this

20. Mazey

Also, Sheek, be prepared to both git rekt irl by @Mulpy and in-game.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014