1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArL - Arthurian League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freddex, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Just break his legs with a crowbar. Bullets too expensive, and legs are not needed for video games :rollseyes:

2. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Current results of the night:
    YB vs. FAITH - As you probably read above, YB forfeited because they had troubles with their lineup again, so, 3 - 0 for FAITH, unless they want to replay the match.
    BoW vs. MERC - 3 - 0 to BoW, close rounds though. That was fun to play!
    POWER vs. xCUBE - The much anticipated result, very decisive for the scoreboard. 2 - 2 it was, a draw. Interesting one for sure.

Domis likes this.
  3. Lost when we didn't have Ali. Eugh.

4. GG xCube

Well seeing as most of the clan was busy as fuck this week, our american team wasn't able to show up. So we decided to spice things up a bit, fight with an international team for once cause lag doesn't matter, which ultimately fucked us in the ass when we lost round 1 and round 2 EZ.

However we did regain our composure when we gave the right classes to the right people. Round 3 was a flag cap with us having more units, and round 4 was a near loss with us being below 20 units but still steamrolled to nick the flag.

The lineup for rounds 3 and 4 were
    Symph (NA group)
    Zollie (AUS group)
    Jack-o-saurus (EU group)
    Alistasia (AUS group)
    Sigsson (NA group)

Seeing as everyone of us lagged except xCube and Sigsson, I'm pretty sure lag doesn't matter at all.

P.S. LOL 7TH TIE LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Karpovich and zollie20 like this.
  5. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

undefeated biotches.

6. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Classic Russian badboy opinion
    </br>--- merged: Mar 24, 2013 8:16 AM ---</br>
    Seriously, aren't there admins for that? Unban is an easy command to use.

7. 16th

16th Bison Rider

We would love to, if YB agree. I think it's a little unfair to both teams.

8. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

I was there at the POWER match. Yup, lag between 200-300 is okay, because that's what it was. If you had something around 400 for the whole team, you'd surely be disadvantaged. Otherwise, wow, interesting game to watch. Heroic POWER comeback was almost frightening, seems you really can't lose matches. :D

Domis and Karpovich like this.
  9. We just need to work together. All the other clans do it amazingly well, to make up for their decreased knightpower.

10. :)
    Yeah, since we don't train together, sometimes like groups of 2 and 3, ArL is a good place to see 5-6 POWER members at once! :D

11. Plus we get to invade BC Flats once the clan war is over.

12. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Next match against BoW will be interesting, because I'm out of town again even though I'm gone I'll likely host my server for this match, but we will so who all can show up. ;)

13. Simple solution: Aussie server

HardPenguin and Karpovich like this.
  14. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

Congratulations to BoW with first POWER's defeat!

15. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Yup. Recording to be posted as soon as it's uploaded. Keep an eye out for Karp ragequitting after the first round.

Domis, Cpa3y, justi01 and 3 others like this.
  16. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

mmhhhhhhhhhhhhh rlly?

Maverick, Lieber, justi01 and 3 others like this.
  17. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

And we are still waiting a highlight video ;)

16th and justi01 like this.
  18. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

'parently Karp is in hospital, something bad in his stomach causing pain. Told us to pass on the message.

I can't vouch for the sincerity, but I haven't known anyone to ragequit an ArL match from POWER as of yet..

19. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Bammboobies.

20. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

I stand corrected ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.