1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArL - Arthurian League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freddex, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The next Arthurian League? I think it might be in a while.

2. shadewolf10

shadewolf10 Shopkeep Stealer

i know that by then my clan will be bigger and more well known

3. Wolf, you are even smaller than Sir and Delta. I think you should look HardPenguin's post once again. Page 4.

4. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Well, it will take a long time until this league is done. If I still have the nerves to start another one, I'll consider you.
    So, second match is over, results of the day so far:
    6 GMT, xCUBE vs. POWER: 0:3
    15 GMT (Delayed to 16 GMT), YB vs. Pk#: 3:0
    This means that 3 points go to POWER and 3 points go to YB, congratulations, you're leading the scoreboard for now!

Don't forget to watch the upcoming match at 20 GMT tonight, it's BoW vs. MOLE!
    Here's VanHuek's sexy live stream again, bookmark it: http://www.twitch.tv/VanHuek

It's been a nice competition so far, keep it up everyone. So grab your grandma tonight and watch the screen, it will be exciting. (grab your grandma sounded wrong, sorry if someone feels butthurt)

Domis, FG, FuzzyBlueBaron and 3 others like this.
  5. shadewolf10

shadewolf10 Shopkeep Stealer

karp did you read my last post check it, and thank you freddex.

6. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

7. First day impressions:

[22:20:50] * Freddex (~chatzilla@p50922EC2.dip.t-dialin.net) joins #kag
    [22:20:55] <Freddex> Hello!
    [22:20:58] <Jerloch> hey
    [22:21:02] <theRamos522> hellO:
    [22:21:07] <Freddex> Thanks for a great match, MOLE. I had a lot of fun.
    [22:21:07] <AZ> hi
    [22:21:21] <theRamos522> HellA
    [22:21:22] <+Beefler> Suck my dick freddy

8. Lieber

Van's livestream was a lot of fun.

9. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Alrightie, the day is done and ends with a victory of BoW! 3 : 0 to my sexy people. Good work. A big thanks to the last minute streaming effort of VanHuek, he saved the day. Now spam him with feedback containing capital letters and exclamation marks on his profile: https://forum.kag2d.com/members/vanhuek.6229/
    Thanks to all the teams for playing!
    Be sure to come around again next week, another Saturday of three KAG matches awaits us:
    xCUBE vs. MERC
    Pk# vs. MOLE
    YB vs. POWER

Again it is likely that VanHuek will cover some of those, so it's www.twitch.tv/vanhuek again. We'll do our best to improve on organisational things so times are announced earlier. You will be able to read them on Google+, Facebook and Twitter due to our kind and helpful developers, and of course here in the thread. You get them as soon as I have them, promised.
    Scores after this day (Graphics will be updated when I please)
    BoW, YB, POWER: 3 points
    MERC, Pk#, xCUBE, MOLE: 0 points

Stay tuned for this, we got matches until April prepared for you, three each Saturday!

10. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm very much enjoying this live stream very entertaining can't wait for april

11. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Or next week. Should put it more clearly: April is when it ends, league is running now and will continue to do so until epic finals in April. : )

Domis likes this.
  12. Lieber

Long live our good community!

I'm interested in the epic finals. But will follow every match until then :)

Panasonic likes this.
  13. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm very excited although I can't participate I really like this idea and am early am eager to watch this nxt couple of games especially whenever fuzzy and delta team are in they are the teams I'm routing for

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Posting in here because I somehow aren't following the thread :/ Someone ping me if you want a twitter link to the ArL stream, whatever it is, before a match is happening. It'd be good to have more patronage as it happens to build HYPE.
    It being every week would mean a bit of spam if it was on the broadcast each time, but we'll see what we can do.

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

GET HYPE! GETI HYPE!

While more awareness would be great constant blog posts would definitely be too much. Could we maybe have a little box like the french feed? Even just a little bar saying stuff like:

"xCube vs Delta Saturday 1200 GMT"

or whatever.

16. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Honestly considering how often the french feed is updated (not very often) I wouldn't mind replacing it with an ArL feed thing. I have no idea how to do that though :/

Contrary, jeffeypop and Freddex like this.
  17. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

What Contrary suggested would be sexy, yet I have no idea about these things. I should consult my fellow clan people and see what they know about implementing such things.
    Spreading the stream further would be good, last matches had around 30 viewers, which is cool, but I think that KAGoween managed to assemble some more scrubs. Lets see if we can collect some more people's eyes (one way or the other).
    EDIT: Reading through how that french widget works. It seems to just grab a Twitter, blog, or RSS feed and parse it into that list we see, so I'll probably just get someone to setup a RSS feed, then someone with dev blog access would only need to edit the link that widget uses, et voilá!

Domis likes this.
  18. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I just saw more viewers for the stream... So I'm happy :P this weekend I might be able to make them but I can't pro use every week so will need more streamers and any feedback from last week would be welcome.

19. DAKUDDA

DAKUDDA Horde Gibber

You guys need to have some way of recognizing smaller clans with very good players. I have some of the best knights in my clan and I wish we could participate in these competitive things more often.

20. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

We approve new and uprising clans. But you can surely understand that we need to make sure that they fit the requirements. You need to be able to supply 5 players + 1 substitute at a fixed time on Saturdays, this normally requires a clan with at least 10 active members, as an approximation. Additionally, we only take clans who've been around for a few months already, because those clans are the serious ones that not just die off in the middle of the league and leave a mess for me to organise.
    We'll choose new league members with pleasure after this season is over. That's a few months, if you guys are still around by then, you are ArL material.

Domis, Foxodi and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.