1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Arrows need a buff

Discussion in 'Archer' started by samsamkill4fun7, Sep 24, 2015.

?

What Do You Think

1. Buff

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. No Buff

30 vote(s)
    90.9%
  1. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

I don't think it's a good idea overall. Archers are already very good as it stands right now, the buff isn't needed.

2. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

No. Triple shot (Legolas, whatever its called) is cancer as it is, It's too dominating and even knights are afraid to fight close quarter combat against a decent archer when it should be the other way around. But since Geti plays like 1 minute of KAG every 10 years, he thinks it's balanced. :rollseyes:
    A knight like Gurin in AUS, (well known and dominates anyone in his radius 25252525) practically quit because of one of those reasons. So did other knights. It's a pathetic excuse of a tactic and any noobie can pick up the "technique" and start competing with top tier knights with ease.

Withror and PUNK123 like this.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

There are plenty of people opposing this already, but I'd like to throw my two cents in anyway.

Even if Archers do need a buff (which I honestly don't think they do) giving them more damage is not the right buff. While Knights still have the highest damage potential (ability to hit multiple targets for 2 hearts at a time), Archers have the advantage of range, which is absolutely invaluable in any fight.

If you're an Archer main and you want to see how good Archers already are, try switching to Knight and see how difficult it is to fight a skilled Archer. Because I have, and it's hellish.

If anything, Knights need some new toys to play with to make them more fun, if not stronger as a class; a huge majority of people play Archer now (at least from what I've heard; I'll admit I haven't played in a while).

EhRa and PUNK123 like this.