1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Art Dump

Discussion in 'Art' started by Lizardheim, May 30, 2011.

1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

These are not anything special, but just to throw them off while walking past by.
    [​IMG]
    This is a bit cheap, but whocares it made my little sister happeh and it was dedicated to her.
    [​IMG]
    sketched it this morning, I might continue it someday.
    [​IMG]
    She's as cute as always. Sorry for no good pic of her sister, she's on the move all the time so it's somewhat hard to take pics.

And to keep this thread living ;)

Waky likes this.
  2. Coops

Coops Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should make more of these actually.

EDIT: And now a skull.

[​IMG]

3. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Oh god when i first saw the first post I thought it was Space KAG or something, someone has got to make that texture pack. Aliens and a different planet or something.

4. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

Can't at the moment, sorry.

They don't exist yet.

EDIT:

[​IMG]
    Some guys for a picturewars army.

Asu likes this.
  5. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i might give ur idea a try nebu, i only could need help on ideas.

6. Biffleur

Biffleur Guest

No problem, I actually stumbled across a bigger screenshot somewhere on this forum which led me to think I didn't miss much.

7. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

8. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

[​IMG]
    Gramps with a staff, some rough puzzle idea that I don't think will go anywhere.

9. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Some of my old signatures from months ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, the character is on the right for all of them, because English is read left-to-right and people who speak English as their first language will instinctively start at the left and read the text.

One I made for a friend

[​IMG]

And one I use for all forums as of now

[​IMG]

Feel free to hate on me for being obsessed with a Touhou character (Don't actually do it :<) Also, love that picture, Smilecythe.

EDIT: Yeah, I prefer to do editing and design than drawing, but I CAN draw :3

10. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

I don't like people who just take a random char from an anime/game and make a signature out of it, it's so damn uncreative.

thebonesauce and GhostyS like this.
  11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

12. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I've found myself grooving to Cocktail Happiness. Thanks Smilecythe!

14. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

You know what? Stop being mean :< I CAN do other stuff, but maybe I like to do signatures. It's something I can do for friends in a matter of a couple hours, and I like to help my friends.

In all reality, I could draw up my own sigs if I wanted to, but I don't because I don't have to.

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

[​IMG]

Testing out my new tablet. Face is flat colours are meh etc but I just wanted something quick to get the hang of the different size and scale.
    ~1hr, maybe less.

Gamerbro likes this.
  16. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Nope. Only stupidly expensive cintiqs or home-made crazyprojects usually do as far as I'm aware.

Wacom intuos4, google it.

18. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Geez, that's one nice tablet. I might have to get one~

19. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

I still use an old Wacom Graphire3 tablet XD.
    I'd never pay for a Cintiq, but I've seen some pretty easy to set up homemade display tablets (the wii-mote one is pretty nifty).

20. Geti

I wouldn't want to draw with a wiimote though O_o

I was using a bamboo fun 1st gen, which was serving me well until it died. I kind of need a tablet for my line of work, so figured I should upgrade. The Graphire3 isn't actually bad at all though.