1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Art Dump

Discussion in 'Art' started by Lizardheim, May 30, 2011.

1. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

The cheapest Wacom tablet for this generation would be the Wacom Intous Draw Small, which is still a hefty $75. It's basically the same as mine, the Wacom Intous Art but without the touch support. Touch support, in my opinion, is pointless it's wonky and it's not worth the extra $25, thankfully I have an option to turn it off.
    Almost any drawing tablet with pressure sensitivity is good. So if there is a cheaper alternative, just make sure it has pressure sensitivity.

2. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

I got a wacom intuos draw small for 70 Euros , and its pretty great.
    there are 4 hotkey buttons , really great pressure sensitivity and easy to start with
    (it also comes with a 1 month lynda.com trial and an art program and some other cool stuff) .
    I honestly recommend it for new people like you and me

ParaLogia, ieat2much and Biurza like this.
  3. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

When it comes to tablets, i own wacom intuos pro s. Its very cool, its around 200 bucks or 190. The best thing is the wheelie thing, it works like a wheel in a mouse
    [​IMG]
    i use the wheel for pen size and zoom, it has also touch mode, you can make some gesture and other magic, i dont use gestures atm. The only problem is its ability to be wireless, from time to time it lagspiked me, i had to use the cable. Drawing: anabell.png

Elf, joshua12131415, epsilon and 3 others like this.
  4. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

I want to get a new drawing tablet, but I'm stuck between the the medium version of yours and the new version of the Wacom Intuos Pro. My problem is that I heard the new nibs wear out very fast, I guess 8000 levels of pressure is not really worth it.
    How long does your nibs last, seeing that you have this model?

5. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

(posts only so I get notifications again)

6. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

upload_2017-3-31_11-27-42.png

BarsukEughen555 and Biurza like this.
  7. TheBloodOfNight

Well, medium if i good remember is 2x more expensive, when i look at tablets they are all the same after intuos pro s. Only pro s is worth buying, because after pro s the only difference is size, who gives shit about size. If you become pro one day, you can buy your own magical staff, because such thing would be the difference
    [​IMG]
    Well do whatever you want, but i wouldnt buy it. When i was looking at tablets, i never even considered buying medium, i dont think i would want to spend so much on a hobby im very new to, with my current job it would be also wayyy harder to afford. If you master pro s, you can draw as fast and good like with medium or l, since you arent looking at your tablet size is not important i think... At least for me. Also nibs are cancer, they look like some 2$ shit, i ended 3 of my plastic nibs, they started to scratch my tablet after week or so

Biurza likes this.
  8. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

Well, the intous pro is for pros hence the name. I'm using a small drawing tablet (Wacom art) right now and I'm fine with it. there is no difference between them since you can always zoom in and out to draw the line you want. I don't even think I have the desk space for a medium but I kinda want one.
    On a side note here's some sketches trying to draw males o.o
    Oh and different body types. (Attempted)
    IMG_0939.JPG

9. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

That fattie is me ::D:
    And once again, that hands are just beautiful, why can't i ever draw them? :>:(:

10. TheBloodOfNight

Making many fast sketches is the best way to learn, off to do the same ! .p. gotta practice bodies and my foken struggle to draw eyes when i move the head and faces are not cool enough. Still not sure which style should i draw in :x Stellllllllla el fin k.gif <----- me 4 months ago i think and here is me now
    [​IMG]
    i started drawing human-like eyes lips and noses, stopped focusing on cuteness.... Such thing was a blasphemy to me some time ago... O god of cute things, forgive me ! Where is the old blud come back plox.... I almost forgot to mention, that i was making pixel art with a mouse and without onion skin xD/​

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    FoxyLady, epsilon and Biurza like this.
  11. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

hi stranger
    creepy.jpg
    This isn't nsfw is it? Just an ordinary octopus. It's not like it's showing any parts or anything...

feet, Elf, ieat2much and 1 other person like this.
  12. TheBloodOfNight

Nice rape face, now i want to draw a octopus too, the smallest tentacle is a dick btw, thats the octopus magic
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2017 ---
    Like i would draw a normal octopus [​IMG]

13. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

She has 9 L̶e̶g̶s̶ Tentacles?

14. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

I mean, that is some great artistic skills but...
    [​IMG]

joshua12131415, epsilon and Biurza like this.
  15. TheBloodOfNight

she was diving ok ? Naked. Wink
    Yes, i could draw more, but it was first time i tried drawing tentacles, i tried to avoid making any complex positions .p.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    ieat2much and Elf like this.
  16. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

Is it so big that it is eating a shark?! o.o
    Fire away men!
    sketchapril2.png

17. asger75

asger75 Haxor

NO MORE ANIME, CARTOONS WILL PREVAIL
    [​IMG]

18. TheBloodOfNight

Ahaha :D She was supposed to hold a fish, sharks are cute so i drew a shark. Because of that she looks like a giant. :) I had no such intentions.... Buuut i kinda like it
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2017 ---
    internet is the greatest thing after 999999 tries my video worked... .p.

Biurza likes this.
  19. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

10/10 nothing more to be said
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2017 ---
    @Epic-Guard do you only walk around Art Dump liking every post, or do you draw from time to time? xD

Biurza likes this.
  20. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I like what i like ::):
    And i don't really like sharing my work, as i draw for myself.

ieat2much likes this.