1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AUSS - Australians United Stand Strong

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Stevedog, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I am yet to get any message from [V] or MaJoR.

2. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Alright then. Here's a message. Sorry for such short notice, wouldn't be able to organize anything till next week otherwise.
    But TOMORROW. 3pm WA time, if you live in Brisbane, Sydney or Queens, that's about 2 hours ahead. So 4/5pm. Be there. MLK Server. 5v5.
    Stevedog knows the password, so tell your team.

If you's can't make it tomorrow then we'll reschedule for next week. I'd rather tomorrow so then we can get it out of the way. Cheers!

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Sydney's an hour ahead of Brisbane atm

4. Eden

Ty candian

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

6. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

You all missed the CW again.
    You guys have to start remembering these events.
    Next time if we miss it again we are going to have to forfeit to [V]
    I promised Eden we would be ready next time and I am going to keep that promise.

7. This time it was [V] fault, since i showed up at the start time, no one else was there.

8. Eden

All 5 of V showed up at the [Major League KAG - Australian Server]. We waited for atleast an hour, with two of your member's Kaggit and Maxiboy.

Also, look at your time signature. Says you were active 21 hours ago, not 7 hours ago, which WAS the time of the clan war. You have forfeited. Rekd. upload_2014-12-9_22-5-7.png

//admins if picture is to large, don't hesitate to spoiler this.

9. We don't forfeit because:

Therefore, i request for it to be rescheduled to a time which is suitable for both clans.

Also, i have an announcement to make: As of Monday 8th December, Ozminer has been kicked from AUSS and will NOT be allowed to rejoin for a long time.

10. Eden

That's very true with the following statement Steve.
    1. This is the 2nd time YOU or your fellow team mates have shown to a CW.
    2. You just lied about showing up, which you clearly haven't, so why should I waste my time and reschedule.

11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Guys just saying a days notice without organizing it so everyone can come just doesn't work out. Organize it next week and make sure the times right, cuz I think time zones had av factor in this tbh.

12. AngelOfDeeath

AngelOfDeeath Catapult Fodder

Because you're being ignorant and saying "You have one day to play this CW and get organised with members and shit or you forfeit" They may have had pre-requisite plans, think of that? Maybe they didn't have enough members who can just free up their time within a day? Yes stevedog lied, but that isn't fair to the rest of the members @Eden.

13. Eden

They were the ones that accepted to play the next day. If he couldnt he could easily suggested moving the date. All of my members made it, and so did half of his except for himself.
    You also need to put into perspection, I dont know when I have a free day or not. Since my roster keeps on changing at work. But fair enough.

@Stevedog if you accept. Next week on Sunday. 2pm WA time. If that time troubles you we'll organize a different date through PM. Chiao.

14. Keep in mind, my clan isn't always available when you want them to be, that's why weekdays are hard for us, because most of my clan is busy during the week. Also, to clarify, i was on kag, but didn't join a server because the MLK server's were empty, so i left.

15. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

...............May I please know why Ozminer has been kicked?

And about this CW, im not entirely on AUSS's side coz we do need to be a bit more organised. (I say that as positive criticism)
    But also it is a little hard to only have 1 day notice. Coz not everyone is able to check the forums each day.
    I won't be online tomorrow because I'm graduating to high school! <3

(There's like this graduation night planned by my school and I need to make a speech.......)

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

>why ozminer has been kicked
    try asking the WHOLE KAG COMMUNITY

also just speaking from someone neutral, generally you want to have at least a week's notice for clanwars Eden, or at least a few days in advance

17. Because hes an absolute dick, he argues with everyone, he has damaged AUSS' rep, and i don't want him in my clan anymore.

18. [​IMG]

19. AngelOfDeeath

AngelOfDeeath Catapult Fodder

Literally ask anyone in the community why Ozminer was kicked lmao, that's the wrong question anyway. The right question is what took so fucking long

20. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Okay then...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2014 ---
    I'm going to be leaving AUSS. Not because its not a good clan or anything like that, in fact there is nothing wrong with AUSS to make me leave, but, I'm leaving coz I want to make my own clan. I'm gonna try my luck with being a leader.
    Thanks for letting me in AUSS!

I might join back if it does not go well. If you'll have me back that is.

One thing tho. I understand that AUSS has been short on members to be part of the CW so I will happy to fight with AUSS for the clan war. and after the clan war I will leave.