1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AUSS - Australians United Stand Strong

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Stevedog, Aug 2, 2014.

1. abels

abels Yes. Yes i am Abel to do it!!! Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

wha?????????? :QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ:you must come back some day. you have helped auss dearly. thankyou, cya :QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::chicken::yes:
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2014 ---
    oh and
    hey @Darksteel ::): (if you havnt found out, ozminer has really helped this clan out)

//EDIT: Don't spam emotes, hid them in a spoiler. ~Galen

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Ill come back for good if you want me back so much ::): I only left because most of kag hates me

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

because you hacked them pretended it was a joke.........

4. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

It was a joke you asshole

5. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

6hours.

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

AUSS Beginner Clan
    Batch 3

@gokujackie321
    @PLIKITSUNE

For those who don't know what this is, this is the mini clan where
    I put new recruits in and they then are tested by Steve.

And Remember Auss is Stronk
    7878787825252525::):::D:::):::D:::):::D:::):::D:::):2525252578787878

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  7. abels

:P batches lololol.

8. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

The only reason why a majority of the Aus clan community hates you is because of you immaturity (not always a bad thing) and well because you have a bad reputation for hacking now. But dont worry you can still redeem yourself...kinda. It might just be your age or personality but YOU KNOW what you do pisses people of sometimes, so yeah try not to do that shit and have fun in kag.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2014 ---
    hate is a strong work. Dislike*

9. AUSS Members, i need to know if you will be available this Saturday @ 5:30pm AEST, so please post here or PM me please.

10. PLIKITSUNE

PLIKITSUNE Catapult Fodder

I am
    Though I'm not sure I'm part of Auss yet?

11. abels

cant play any kag from the 16 (maybee 17th) to the 22nd
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 15, 2014 ---
    also ozminer is banned from forums and cant play sat but can play sun

12. You are Kitsune right?

UPDATE: CLAN WAR IS NOW ON SUNDAY 19TH @6PM.

13. PLIKITSUNE

PLIKITSUNE Catapult Fodder

Okay good, I heard something about another player and I getting tested to become Auss :)

14. Straya

Straya Catapult Fodder

Thankyou steve

(totally not Ozminer's Alt) Love you kittysune and steve your incredible

15. 101i

You should be ashamed.

16. You didn't answer me, are you Kitsune?

17. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

You do know ALTS are not allowed on forums. @Shadlington @Skinney WREKT

18. 101i

^pro from pro clan

19. Straya

Straya Catapult Fodder

AUSS Beginner Clan
    Batch 3
    @gokujackie321
    @PLIKITSUNE
    @SovietWaffle

For those who don't know what this is, this is the mini clan where
    I put new recruits in and they then are tested by Steve.

And Remember Auss is Stronk
    7878787825252525::):::D:::):::D:::):::D:::):::D:::):2525252578787878

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

confirmed ozminer LOL