1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

If lava starts to host you will be able to join :P but I'm home hosting.. :P

2. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

In the Name of Sylvaria,
    I take up the Blade.

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Backstory for Leader position:

He grew up in a wealthy home as his father was a general, during his childhood his father reinforced practicing with a sword and bow, so he became quite skilled in that area, but he also pushed learning important military tactics as he said that was the key to success. Once he turned 18 years of age, he was sent to the most prestigious military universities in the land, he was known as one of the best of his class in the 3 main areas: Sword, Bow and Tactics. On the side he also learned basic "Tradesmen/Builder" skills, but while he was in his sophomore year, the zombies came, and he was forced to flea with the rest of his people. Once they established a base he then was recognized as one of the main leaders of his people. (Is that good?)

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Make it For the whole faction like I have below but better than mine :P

5. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

You have nothing below.
    And Canadian, what faction is that for?
    Oh, and can there be multiple Faction Leaders? Or just one?

6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Updated the faction leader list.

I might make a fourth team which are nomads (black colour). Is there any way I can make them be able to hurt themselves?
    It may muck up the TAB but oh well

Also will people like if I make a top 10 players list? So like least deaths and most points?

Also will have server up later today and will update the download to include all my new bug fixes and fixed FullCTF room in entities

JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA if I could somehow make money a tradable material we could have shops for stuff. (also I don't like the new workshop mods so they won't be in it)

7. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds useful. I would do it by creating a sprite for coins and letting you drop it, and letting it stack, but making it such that you would only get the coins if you hit it.

8. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

In Game Name: Arkadios
    Real Life Age: 16
    Why i want to be admin?:Well I think becoming a Admin will help me get more known, also I would like to expand the KAG population towards this great server, (I personally love to roleplay and its the only one i have come across that is decent), and the forums. I am very active.. and Im very willing to help every admin and player on the server. I can be very patient and make sure I give every player a fair side. I know alot of people say what I just said but.. I'm not the one to lie... faction: Elven Shadow Walkers

Creille likes this.
  9. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey cree I would like to make an app for admin in your server. :)
    Ok I would like to be admin on your server because I like rp'ing servers and I think yours will be getting BIG,
    and if its gonna get big then there will be many griefers,cheaters, ect.
    I would also like to say I'm experienced at being admin as I am admin on two other servers.-Crawfish
    *EDIT*
    Also my favorite race are the elves ^_^.

Creille likes this.
  10. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

In Game Name: Cerbercre:)
    Real Life Age: 18
    Country: USA[Even though this is an aussie server my ping is pretty good and i am online mostly quite the whole day, so timezone isnt a issue neither is ping.]
    Why i want to be admin?: I am generally a good admin for things iv been a admin for different things in the past and i'v gotten compliments on how good of a admin i am generally in a niceness and mature sense. I am a really good role player i'm active on the forums, i am also good at scripting certain things for when thy scripting update comes out. I'm willing to help out as much as possible i think i'
    m just all around a good player.

Creille likes this.
  11. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

My Backstory is for the Sylvarian knights.

12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok guys i wil think about it :)

OK i have uploaded the latest version :D
    it has all the bugs fixed the only thing i want to do to it is remove the minimap and make it so players can't use the TAB.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kn23kmrugf7cbsk
    thats the new version of my BASE ^^^

Cerbercre likes this.
  13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Im still not sure if I want to be a Sylvarian knight though.

14. Creille

Creille Base Burner

You don't have to permanently decide unless you want to get up to a high rank :)
    Each one is sorta like a clan you could go nomad or just join these but you don't have to be a member.
    If you do get a high rank in sylvs then decide to change you would ask me and the factions leader and if they accept you, you will have the same seclev/rank :) and don't worry the leaders are not going to be jerks or anything.

Arkadios likes this.
  15. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

Sounds good cre

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Ok, I will probably stay Sylvarian, so when do you choose the leaders?

17. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

well i just finished a very important exam today (hats why i wasn't available on the weekend). So ill begin setting this thing up

Creille and Canadian98 like this.
  18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Yay, this is gonna be awesome!
    </br>--- merged: Aug 20, 2012 8:13 AM ---</br>
    oh also Creille, how long would the Race backstories have to be?

19. Creille

Creille Base Burner

The race background story's about the same as the ones I have :) the full background story will have to be decent though.
    Also do it in the same sorta style as I have not from anyone's point of view :)

20. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

wtf there is an update how long was i gone​

Mods: jackitch