1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

The update made it so Shield bash is off by default, and Bomb jumping parachute is off by default, and Creille, I will work on stories for the Races. Any key points you would like me to include?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 20, 2012 10:01 AM ---</br>
    also, I suggest a Password on the server, so nubs who aren't on forums don't go running around chaotically.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 20, 2012 10:55 AM ---</br>
    Another problem on the server, most people have no idea how to roleplay, its just LETS KILL EVERYONE!

2. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

3. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Lava. Da'fuq. If somebody captures the flag then the game gets Reset.
    Does not help RP.

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

That would be a little error in the gamemode.cfg

Well just go off the basis sort of thing I did :)

Also yes I have noticed the Aussie KAG community are a violent bunch of players.. Once we start not being violent they will as well.

5. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Whats up with capture the flag if its a RP? :(

6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Is it not fixed? We'll have to wait for lava to return unless theres a way I can remotely access the gamemode.cfg :/

Sorry for any inconvenience you might have to wait a few hours for it to get fixed..

7. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

This server has tons of potential, seeing how all the randomers are still at KARPS this might survive if we keep the population low.

8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Nah at Aussie night we should gain a ton of aussie's. As the king Arthur's is to high ping for us mainly..

I am making a new map for the server now and I would like to know what everyone would like in it? :)

9. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I would enjoy some sort of building intended for neutrality and diplomancy with a room for a representative and his/her guards for each race.

Creille likes this.
  10. Cerbercre

Too be honest the maps you make are really epic so just keep doin what you do and ill be happy :)

Creille likes this.
  11. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok I will do that :) I will add a diplomancy room which can have assigned guards. And an arena. Do you guys like the floating island idea or would you prefer a mountain?

12. Cerbercre

The floating islands are good.

13. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Would you like it bigger or smaller?

14. Masery

I think that there should be more prebuilt structures for the races. Like, the Knights get that gigantic castle right off the bat, but everybody else gets like... Ruins? Hmph.

But I also think you should change the "Mercenary" team to something else. It's just a walking "RANDOM KILLERS, ABUSE ME" sign.

15. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

Anyone else having this problem?

The map restarts and i get dc. Thats ok, But when i try to rejoin i just get a big fat disconnected sign.... I can see that there are players on the server but im think maybe its a server side glitch:? or is it on my end?

16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well I'm guessing the players who are n the server are just going to be continuously capturing the flag and winning making it hard to join. I'll see if I can fix it later but I need access to the files before I do anything to do with the flags and tents..

17. Masery

I got ping banned. Anybody know how long those last?

18. Creille

Creille Base Burner

i will raise the ping kick later. 2 mins
    porblems regarding the gamemode are because of the KAG update (it deletes all files and returnst hem to default)

19. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Sorry about the gamemode guys the update screwed it all
    this is a problem with creille's map because its so big it takes a while for clients to join so if its too long the client disconnects because it thinks their is some other sort of indefinite error. So the solution would be to get a faster computer or for creille to make the map smaller

Creille likes this.
  20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I really like the way KARPS is, people know how to Rp, and the map and rules are great.

BoiiW likes this.
Mods: jackitch