1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thanks alot creeile i laughed so hard my ass fell off ,and then the doctor but it back on backwards. :/

2. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Tribesmen eh? I believe Masery/Maroon is joining that team with the albionian pack installed.

Creille likes this.
  3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Thanks for the rank Creille :D

Creille likes this.
  4. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

I am Arkadios of the Elvan Shadow Walkers, And this is my story.

I was not born into the the blood, no i was raised.. One moonlight night, A band of shadow walkers were on one of there many surface raids against our surface brothers the High Elves. The high elves were all gathered around there campfire siging and dancing under the soft moonlight. The raiding party hit hard, and swift. The leader of the band Zake Dowerden , was the first to run into the clearing, sword held high, Followed by his the rest of his brothers, The silent night was ripped apart by a scream, As an Elevn high elve saw what was coming on to the. Zake's blade cut that scream with gurgling, But the cries were taken up by the others.The camp of high elves were cut down swiftly.In the dying screams, Zake came across a young boy wrapped up in a blanket soaked in his mothers blood. Maeglin Carnesîr another raider saw what Zake had found and drew his hunting knife, grinning. Zake took pitty on the infant and stoped Maeglin from cutting the orphans throat. Zake knelled down and took up the infant in his arms. "Those eyes" Zake muttered."Red? siad Maeglin. This is no high elve siad Zake, I think i shall take him as my own. Maeglin sneared. HIs name will be Arkadios.... I was raised into the Shadow walkers as if i was there own blood. I was taught the ways of the shadows, Adn Zake my adopted father, Taught me in the way of the blade. When i was old enough i started to go on raids, Year after year i raided with my brothers. I grew stronger and tall, And become one with the night. But one year, A raid went terribly wrong. We had just finished slaughtering another band of high elves, When there screams had alerted a band of Sylavarian knights who happened to be passing through thr area. The battle that followed is burned into my memory for the rest of time. The fight was long and hard..Burtal. Sylavarian knights fell to my blade and i was soaked to the skin in the blood of my enemys. I was calm, And getting tired when suddenly the night was starting to burn off, I turned arround to see a great ball of fire slowley crawl up the horizon. Zake was caught off guard by the sudden change of light. A Sylavarian short sword took him in the chest, Punturing his lung, And passing through the other side. The owner to that blade was standing over him grinning over the kill, I was enraged. Before the Sylavarian knight could wrench out his short sword, He lost his right leg as the knee, And then i moved in closer slamming the hilt of my sword into the ugly brutes face, Destroying his right eye.Then i kicked him aside, As i knelt down, watching Zakes life blood pool around us. Zake was not afraid of death and he grabed my arm and pulled me closer. And he whispered his final words into my ear. I want you to wipe out the scum who plagues our lands, Wipe them clean.. Of course dad, I make an oath on it.. And in his dying breathes he siad i love you son and i always will. And with that the life left his eyes, and i was left holding my dead father. Tears welled up in my eyes and i screamed.I stood and turned around to see the rest of the band of Sylavarian knights were scattered and fleeing into the shrub. At night we hunted what little remand of the band of Sylavarian knights,
    And we made an example of them. We left one alive to spreed the horror of what happened, And of Us The Elvan Shadow Walkers. Till this day i have a blood fewd between the Sylavarian knights..... And i will not rest until my oath is fulfilled.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 24, 2012 6:47 AM ---</br>
    Antoher thing, (RST)leozic was detroying all the building.. (greifing).

Pointless and not productive. Spawn killing the leves as he was a nomad.

Another thing, Why is it that every other faction has 4 hearts and the lelves only have 2?:heart::heart:

One likes this.
  5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

No idea what your talking bout

also wheres the map

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

How long do you think it will take for the Leadership positions to fill?

7. Creille

Creille Base Burner

here ya go lava baby :p
    [​IMG]
    xoxo (seems to work fine)

also can you put my FullCTF files in? (it dosn't change much just gives some teams a better choice of blocks to place and if you want you can nerf you darklords if you want :))
    FullCTF files here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ccx2bud3elkne77

Canadian98 likes this.
  8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Nice map!:thumbs_up:

9. Creille

Creille Base Burner

The only thing i may change about it is once i figure out how the king arthurs role play make there elves and orks spawn in locations (i know they use outposts but i wonder if they go and manually capture them or is it a diferent colour?)

10. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

The elves get 2 hearts because when they go archer they get six

@Creille is to the very right where the tribes are meant to live?

Creille likes this.
  11. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

They don't, Originally all races spawn on the central mountain, Red and Blue teams included, they then make a siege workshop, and then they simply create an outpost, afaik outposts work for a multiple team server well, except that it won't change colours except to red and blue, also, when the team first makes an outpost. an actual base appears, so the coding for something like that is possible, just give it a try.

Creille likes this.
  12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well the tribesman are basically nomadic now so they live wherever but yeah elves and tribesman are basically located there. :)

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

People grief the Elf/Tribesmen spawn all the time.

Creille likes this.
  14. One

Hey, don't blame the tribes men, we are innocent, they attack us so we attack back, ends up in spawn killing. But it ends up in peace. well whenever I am on anyway xD The other tribemen tend to listen to me, most of the time anyway :p

On another note, I read some of the first post about admins, and I just want to say that I would be a good choice, I have been a owner of a rp server before, and moderator of two. (This was all awhile ago, 2-3 years)
    That's all I have to say, since you sort of know me.

Creille and Foxodi like this.
  15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Problem with the new map, if you place a block then destroy it, that body of dirt falls.

16. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

the map is still fucked creille

17. Creille

Creille Base Burner

really? dam..
    can you use the old map for a bit longer while i fix it?

18. One

TO much stuff in the new one is suspended in mid-air, it needs a lot of support on most of the map. Just connect islands and other stuff with dirt wall and it should be fine. Oh and the water rising ruins the entire map

Creille likes this.
  19. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Oh wow I just noticed that the map is ruined :O when I uploaded it, it must have got some colours wrong..
    Yeah will do ^^^ I'll try upload the default one off one of the many other laptops i use tonight
    The islands won't collapse once the colours are right that is a huge landmass to collapse..
    also some people like the water maybe we should have a vote later :)

20. One

But the arena will be ruined within minutes :<
    Having waters good, just not having it rise.

Canadian98 likes this.
Mods: jackitch