1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Australian Admins versus all Videos

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Gurin, May 8, 2014.

?

Was this worth the upload?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2014.
  1. Yes.

26 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Haha, you can hear the desperation in our voices. I swear that match felt so much longer than it was, from the video length. That flag swap, omfg.

Could be an idea to do highlights reels of these things as they happen, for those that are too impatient to watch unedited footage.

lavalord likes this.
  2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Since I use WMM (Windows movie maker) my editing is very limited. I should pirate or buy another editing software. But i'll keep the idea :P

( Also, god. wtf. The quality is somewhat bad, I watched it before I posted and it was clear, other than being able to see the chatbox and a bit blurry mumble overlay. You guys having this too??)

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Afaik you can still chop up video in WMM? You'd just need to isolate some fun bits, cut out the rest, pull them all together.

Re: quality - looked crisp at 480p, bit blurry on default 360p I guess.

4. Gurin

Yeah I know that, it's just harder and takes more time, in my point of view.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 26, 2014 ---
    Season 6 !!!

Also, yea. Quality bad. Camtasia went bad and went all weird.

Anyway, i don't care that I missed 2 numbers and went straight to six, I am now following lava's counting.

zerd, cameron and Geti like this.
  5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Did I do bad counting? I don't remember. Fwiw the keyboard sounds are me, mechanical keys, what can I do? Nice quality though, 1080 on the latest video was crystal.

6. Gurin

Oh what? My video only showed 360 quality, weird. And uh, it's fine with the counting, I don't care either way. Just remember to count from the number we are up to now, so the community doesn't get more confused :wink:

Other than that, will try to fix Camtasia or get something else. Will try to get next game out soon-ish. (Next game will be Cheese singing, you will get turned on). @CheeseMeister

7. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

It takes a while to encode the higher reses.

8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

If only we could like the first post for every video there is. . . .
    Instead of just once...

9. Gurin

Updated Episode 2!!!

CHEESEMEISTER SINGING WILL TURN YOU ON, WATCH YOURSELVES.