1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Why are you continuing this? there is no need. I really give 0 fucks on which is better.

Stop your mouth this instance.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Could you explain how that is "0 fucks"?

3. Eden

Why are you continuing this? we're past this, this thread is for the Australian Server, it's not a Blog criticizing about which is better Paint or Gimp, i simply meant I think Paint's better.

Are you dim witted?

4. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

No I'm not dim witted, I just wanted to see if you were ;) Your clearly a respectable person though.
    Please do continue to talk about this great server. It's one of my favorites :D

5. Eden

Everyone respects the Whore, if they do not, they do not get SkUXxXSsdLOLsexXXxx

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I seem to be banned for some reason, and i have no clue why. Its been about an hour now and im still banned, may i be unbanned?

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Looks like you were ping banned for about 8 hours. Random ^_^ let's hope it doesn't happen again. RavenPlucker/Cameron1010 will unban you momentarily.

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

8 hours ping ban!!!??! Wow just wow. So anyone can get ping banned now?

9. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yes, the VIP seclev was removed. We do have a seclev for special cases.

FYI: Ping kick should be 2 min ban. It's meant to give you time to reset your modem and other basic troubleshooting to fix your net.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

I dont suppose you could let me be this special seclev? And i know ping ban is only 2 mins, i am puzzled why it was 8 hours though :/

11. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Me too.

12. kaizokuroof

OKAY GUYS!!!! A little over 1 hour 30 minutes is left, until we commence our Admin Vs Pubs. Due to the popularity of our server, we MAY have to limit the public side players, as some of the admins that could previously make it, can't make it anymore :)

HOWEVER, I will have open spectator slots, to allow those that can't play to have the ability to watch.

The server you're looking for is: Australian CTF Server(ADMIN VS PUBBIES) <--- this will go up in the next hour sometime, feel free to come join, as we need to test configs :D

The map rotation will be changed slightly, so that we can use the default CTF maps AND some custom ones that I've been working on the past few days. Map Rotation will return to normal at the end of the Admin vs Pubbies matches, as will the configs/changes I've made.

All us admins will be looking for worth while players during the matches for prizes or goodies SOOOOOO Do your best out there, and most important of all, HAVE FUN. :3

rocker2 and killatron46 like this.
  13. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

ok.

14. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Cool :)

15. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

lel. I think you might be a bit late for the event.

16. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Yep I know

17. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

xD
    I was there for about 1 hour of it.

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

It's still going on :)

19. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Are you long term admin cana?

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I believe I am not, it was just for the match :)

Mods: jackitch