1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

:/ being sarcastic ;) great server, just gets a bit Laggy in the evenings since that's peak point

kaizokuroof likes this.
  2. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

I love this server

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi thesnake,

We've given you ping immunity, however it seems you keep d/c for other reasons, have you checked your side? Do you have problems connecting to other servers?

4. thesnake7422

thesnake7422 Shopkeep Stealer

yeah i do its my internet i dunno what other d/c there are on kag besides kick or ping surprised its most likly my dial up ona usb stick

5. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

So when are you putting the stats up, Lava?

6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hi ImAwesome,

Unfortunately it's that time of the year, where people get busy. End of year tests, family commitments and other such events ^_^ We're very sorry we haven't got the stats up just yet, but rest assured I will have them up by the end of this weekend.

For now, you can check your stats by visiting: http://113.212.96.206/top_players/all

Enjoy.
    </br>--- merged: Dec 6, 2012 7:42 AM ---</br>
    I should probably point out, that banners currently aren't working :) cheers.

7. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Has this server been updated recently? It doesn't show on my server list...
    I'm very disspointed.

8. At this point in time, the server has not been updated to match the current build/hotfix.

Unfortunately we've been experiencing some difficulties when attempting to bring the server up to date. Nothing too serious or unfamiliar but enough to be a little bit irritating. Lavalord's been having troubles of his own whilst Kaizokuroof and I are dumbfounded as to what's happening server-wise.

On a lighter note, expect to see the server in all its glory in the very near future. Sorry for any inconveniences that may occur until then.

9. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

So the server isn't online?

10. kaizokuroof

Should be running now :3 Sorry for the delay, so many patches XD

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  11. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Thanks kazio. I call you kazio because I can't spell your name without looking at it.

12. Antman

Antman Base Burner

502 Bad Gateway on the recent stats link you gave, kaizokuroof. The other link is fully broken still right? www.kagstats.com.au

13. Behoma

Behoma Shipwright

None are working for me, but I presume kaizo knows this. He did say he'll try to have them up by the end of the weekend, so hold tight! :)

kaizokuroof and Antman like this.
  14. kaizokuroof

Lol, that's okay. Try remembering it like this; Kai - Zo - Ku - roof

http://113.212.96.206/

Try again :)

http://113.212.96.206/

Also try again :p

There are two parts (more actually) to the webstats, there is the python script that must be running - to update the stats live, while you guys are playing and a webserver that needs to be running so you guys can see the database. The webserver part was not running, and thus you were not able to access the database. Anyways, that IP address link should work now forever, even after updating the DNS so that you can use www.kagstats.com.au

Have fun,

Kaizokuroof

Antman and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  15. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hey kaizo, lava and beaster. This is a a damn nice server ya got, i'll be sure to come here whenever possible. And also, check this out : http://113.212.96.206/top_players/all

Ma score is off the chain!

16. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Very good score -Tj-. I sometimes suspect you are hacking but you're not...

17. toffie0

Nice score Tj, it's really good,

I'm trying to figure out how it added 100 deaths to mine today with no kills added, probably because of something called brothers

18. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

I don't understand your post.

19. toffie0

The stat board added 100 to my deaths yesterday without me playing, my younger brother probably played as me and as a builder on the front lines

20. kaizokuroof

Well actually the stats haven't been updating for the last few days, because I've been too lazy to fix the problem.... However, I've now fixed it and your stats should be current.

I have had a problem with the stats not matching up before, going from weekly to all time. Sometimes I have 100 less deaths on either of the two, but it usually sorts it's self out.

cheers,

Kaizokuroof

P.S: Lavalord has finally purchased the domain name, so the correct link (which has now changed) should be put up sometime in the near future :P

Mods: jackitch