1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bad players from losing team voting off winning team...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scoutz, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Forgotton

Forgotton Guest

Doesn't the vote go away if not everyone votes?

2. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

the vote box should disappear after 60 seconds

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I think when you don't vote for that period of time it's automatically marked as "NO" vote.

4. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Got kicked twice but when i tried to vote out some guy stealing "his" own gold than i didnt manage 2...So frustrating that i just leave the game...Like many others!Not a small problem...4 real!

5. Zolyx

Zolyx Guest

Just wanted to join this discussion. I was just playing the official Euro server and over the course of half an hour had helped to build a base and farm a lot of gold. Suddenly I see a friendly soldier - name something like Yeksan - wander into the vault and take a gold bag, then head back out and toward the enemy team. Distracted by this I didn't see there was a vote to kick me... and then I was indeed kicked.

Very frustrating and it's definitely griefer-like behaviour.

EDIT: Especially frustrating since I now appear to be temporarily banned... gah :(

6. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Yep,encounterd whit him couple of times...always doing the same thing!Well,he cant take the bag to enemie team now but he can take it to the entrance of castle or some easy to reach place for enemie team...Bad thing is that you cant take it back to vault from this build :s
    I play this game too much XD
    P.S. no interest in my post about server admin? :(