1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

badthread

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Canadian98, Jun 23, 2012.

?

Xbox 360 or PS3

1. Xbox 360

36.1%
  2. PS3

63.9%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Lol, my mistake. When It came out, it was exclusive to Xbox. It must have changed, kinda like Castle Crashers.

2. And don't forget about the new game Journey!

3. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

First of its kind? Arcades have been doing this kind of shit for years cept the gun isn't an ugly dildo controller.

Canadian98 likes this.
  4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Xbox is shit. Always burns mah toast. >:|

YEAH_NAH likes this.
  5. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I prefer X-Box, but the only reason why I would get a Playstation over it is because you don't have to pay for live! :>:(:

6. Templar_Frost

I know, but it's an on-rails shooter type. Meaning you have little-or-no control of where you go, just the aiming. Killzone 3 on Move, gives you full control on where you go.

7. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

You forgot Forza, also since when exclusives show who is the best in Xbox or PS3 ? An exclusive is not the console. It only show how much money (Sony/Microsoft) are ready to give for have an exclusive, that's all. Also Kinect don't suck, you problably don't know how this works or you're a pretty big noob on games and can't win. Don't give shitty comments on Kinect since what you said is stupid. About the PS Move, I don't give a fuck to this, since it's a big copy of Wii Mote, anyways, just check this.
    [​IMG]

Since everyone said something about the console he prefer, not really what he know about real facts of the console. Please stop saying shit if you don't know anything.

Canadian98 likes this.
  8. Templar_Frost

Call the Firefighters gentlemen, because this flame war is about to get ugly.

First of all, thank you for the telling me about Forza Motorsport. I forgot about that. Second of all, I didn't name all of the popular PS3, or Xbox 360. Because of the budget of the system/or if that makes the console better or anything, I listed the exclusives simply because I wanted to show the reader, what he/she would be missing if she chose the Xbox over the PS3. Third of all, I admit that I might have been a bit too hard on Kinect. It does work on simple games like Kinect sports, but just simple arcade/sports games. You have to admit, it does suck on more in-depth games. (Again, Steel-fucking-Battalion)

(skip to 11:34 to see the rage)
    Yet PS Move, despite to low game count, was able to cope with a full on, in depth game. Killzone 3, and even thought the controls need getting used to, it is actually very precise and accurate in the end. And it is unfair to say that this is the copy of the Wii mote, it is not a copy, its an inspiration. And mind you there is a difference. And like I said before, it is very accurate and precise when you actually try it, unlike the Wii mote. And finally, I believe that sales, and release count, says nothing about the actual quality about the product.

9. WarrFork

Well, at 4:33, we can see how this guy is so serious. :huh?:
    And your 'inspiration' make me laugh. It's the same thing. It's the same stick, for same things to do and you said an inspiration ?

10. Templar_Frost

in·spi·ra·tion
    [in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
    noun
    an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot writepoetry without inspiration.
    cop·y(k[​IMG]p[​IMG][​IMG])
    n. pl. cop·ies
    1. An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate: a copy of a painting; made two copies of the letter.

11. WarrFork

Oh thanks man, now I totally know it's a copy.
    1. An imitation

12. Templar_Frost

Just because it's motion control, and it uses a remote, doesn't mean its a copy. You see, PS3 only made the move, simply because they wanted to stay ahead of the competition. When the Wii came out, it started the age of motion control gaming, and PS3 just wanted to hop on the bandwagon, just like many, many other Popular, and less-popular. game systems. Just like when Medal of Honor started the WWII first person franchise, and many other companies, like Infinity Ward, Dice, Treyarch, and other developers, doesn't necessarily mean it's just a flat copy.​

13. WarrFork

Oh, what you said works pretty well ! Both are motion control + a remote but it's not a copy. This is pretty logic, yes ! And re-read what I said, I said 'Imitation' Please do that before saying shit like this:

14. Templar_Frost

Just like when Medal of Honor started the WWII first person franchise, and many other companies, like Infinity Ward, Dice, Treyarch, and other developers, doesn't necessarily mean it's just a Intimation.​

Better?​

15. Chaoticredux

Chaoticredux Shopkeep Stealer

xbox never hacked? my jtaged xbox would like to have a word with you

16. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Wii BITCHES!
    I voted PS3 mostly because I'm way more interested in their exclusives, and I also hate Microsoft with a burning passion, therefor I refuse to give them my money in ALMOST every case, but I can tolerate Sony. Yet I love Nintendo, and I grew up on a friends SNES and later his N64, and my own Gameboy Color (and later all of Nintendo's handhelds until DS Lite (I NEED MAH GBA GAMES)), and Sega Genesis, and later, my first console, my beloved Gamecube (I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IT FLOPPED I LOVE IT). After experienced basically all the Wii has to offer (WiiU is all that Nintendo cares about now), I can safety say that as a mild gamer that doesn't need a new brown war game even 2 weeks (I sorta maybe kinda can't afford it, either), I was perfectly satisfied with the Wii's library of games (for consoles, most of my games are computer based, as shitty as my laptop is), and no, barely any of them are party games. Also, the WiiU will be better then both PS3 and yet another of Microsoft's constantly-breaking shits :B):.
    Let the rage begin. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2012 4:46 AM ---</br>
    Jesus, I really need to stop writing essay-long replies.

17. Templar_Frost

I'm still pretty upset about the Xbox Kinect. Because they took the sequel of one of my favorite franchises, Steel Battalion, and made it into a buggy, unresponsive train-wreck. What sucks is that it's a really good game too, the atmosphere is great! The fact that holes can appear around your Mech, and the window porthole can get shattered, and even break off altogether. And hell, whenever you get hit too hard, you get slammed into the back of the Mech, which is awesome! And the fact that your team-mates could die, at any second, gives the game a whole new level of tension, and realism in the game.

It's just too bad, that all that shit doesn't matter, when you can't control the FUCKING GAME.

18. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I have to admit though, Skyrim: Dawnguard for Kinect might just be the best idea ever. Can't wait to hear people screaming "FUS RO DAH" at their TVs late at night.

19. Templar_Frost

Until you have to go into your interface to use a weapon. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

20. WarrFork

Since you don't have any interface to use a weapon, again, don't say something if you don't know anything. Skyrim are globally linked to voice recognition of Kinect only.

See how it's awesome.

Mods: BlueLuigi