1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Who was the admin(s) that banned you ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2015 ---
    I think he deserves a second chance, but @Aphelion should decide to unban him or not since I wasn't there.

2. Markoss

Markoss Bison Rider Official Server Admin

so I get to aphelion roleplay server and I see that all the players wanted that I will forever banned and so an admin has to be mixed gemart banned forever

3. Kramola

Kramola Catapult Fodder

Hello there! I wrote befor in aphelion profile forum:) in case if you don't remember me:

I was banned for a year, really don't know why or who banned me , one year is large period of time . People on RP may know me as White_Monkey , and I try my best in rolplay . My username Kramolla.

Thank you.

4. NO_GRAMMAR

NO_GRAMMAR Catapult Fodder

Got permaban since 2014-2015 for griefering, now i understand that i was wrong and now i ask admins to unban me.
    thank you in advance.

5. stabborazz

Any Idea who banned you ?

6. NO_GRAMMAR

NO_GRAMMAR Catapult Fodder

Don't remember, some person DragonSlayer?

7. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

For those who cant remember im sure Dragonslayer is PinxViin

8. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

I was banned for greifing a year ago i think,
    I greifed because i lost a war, and the term was to be slave miner. I honestly dont know why i greifed because i realised later that this was all part of the roleplay. So i waited a year. Im pretty sure being banned from my favorite server for year is enough.
    So i ask to be unbanned.
    I promise this was my first and last greif.

9. yngvald

yngvald Shipwright

I would very much like to know why I was banned from the server just now. ca 23:38 EST. I was digging below my base, looking for a chicken together with an elf.
    Really confusing.

10. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It was likely a ping ban, they expire within 30 minutes.

11. CookieKiller

CookieKiller Ballista Bolt Thrower

Bumpity bump, well someones gotta keep the appeals alive..

Also when will I be unbanned? I posted an appeal

12. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

I forgot to mention, i have no idea who banned me.

13. LordSauron

LordSauron Catapult Fodder

So ive been banned for thinking that i was still at war with the enemy and destoyng part of their base.

User: gabriele_3

14. bbpolkagal

bbpolkagal Shark Slayer

I was banned About a month ago by PinXviiN i understand i was warned multiple times here goes the story (i was on the angels team the humans wanted the dwarves church moved so i decided to help the situation by giving a compromise of both races haveing access to the church the human said this [i would rather die than go to your bloody church] i sided with the dwarves at this time because they had the fewer numbers so i tried to make it a little bit fairer i gave the dwarves recources to fight the humans then they decided on something (i dont know what i was in heaven at the time) i returned with a keg ready for the assualt on humans to occure it never came and they decided to have a duel the human had a war axe and the dwarf has a mace after the fight i said it wasint fair and slashed at the human and stunned him for a bit so they had another duel at this point i started getting mad because i wanted us to win so i said i would fight him i had mithril so did he said it was not fair so i slashed him again at this time is when Pin froze me he said stop i did it one more time and he said that that was enough and Perm banned me at that point i was sad and said to myself why did i do that? and i realised i shouldint of done it but i was just so mad at the humans

With Hopefull Thoughts Bbpolkagal. :oops: :r_flex::B)::flex:

15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I will unban you, but next time if you are roleplaying, say it so. I'm having a bit hard time knowing if one is roleplaying or not, if they continously annoy someone (or in other cases, greif). Plus, do not make things worse by (Quite literally) asking me to ban you and laughing at it while frozen. Just don't.

16. stabborazz

When were you banned ? And by who ?

17. CookieKiller

CookieKiller Ballista Bolt Thrower

My bans been waiting for about 2 years d'you think one of you can go and read it and unban me if I deserve to be unbanned?

18. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

I don't know if I deserve to be unbanned, but if I deserve or not tell me please.
    I'll try my best to not get too mad and do stupid things.
    I learned my lesson.

19. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out a kick is not as severe as I thought it would be.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  20. Chronomadics

Chronomadics Catapult Fodder

--Regarding my ban-
    Howdy Aphelion and staff. I was banned from the roleplay server yesterday and I think I know why. Basically, I joined the server when only a few others were playing. I chose the Orcs as I wanted to become a gold plated warlord. Not too long into my time on the server, Durnehviir joined the server as a human. After a short amount of time, he then proceeded to break into the tunnel that my fellow orcs and I built on a floating chunk of land. I donned my golden armor and sword and began to swing at them, whilst asking them to stop griefing us. We then declared war on them because they were ignoring my every attempt to get them to stop, and not even justifying their destruction of our property. After killing both of the humans that were above the tunnel and trying to trap us in, I marched to the human kingdom and proceeded to slay and destroy everything in sight, whilst trying to capture their hall. I admit, their griefing and blatant disregard for the rules and general courtesy made me mad. After they voted the war away, I continued to attack the kingdom, as Durnehviir began verbally attacking me, and switching to the orcs and trying to vote kick me. I know that I should've stopped and I won't go overboard like that again. Thanks.