1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Banning Premium Griefers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidar, Nov 9, 2011.

1. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

I'm in favor of premiums being able to initiate kicks against each other. I know kick abuse has been a problem in the past, but I hardly ever see someone get kicked now. Maybe I just play on really friendly servers though.

2. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Premium members should be punished just the same as non-premium members, as they should be an example to non-premiums.

Although I'd hardly call premium griefers a problem, I have only encountered one once myself... I play regularly, so it cant be that bad.

3. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

I am wary of this for these reasons.

The Premium members paid for the game in the state it is in right now ( which is pretty good and fun ) and in the future Premium members will be paying higher than $10 dollars.

I think a higher standard of proof will be needed to permaban Premium members ( so some angry server owner who keeps getting owned by Premium players somehow frames them! ) and perhaps some more leeway in regards to just 1 offense and you are done.

I think 2 warnings for Premium members is fair, and if they do it the third time, ban them. These guys and gals did pay in early, they deserve a chance to prove they are not 'true' griefers.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

A server owner can do whatever the hell he wants on his server.

We're talking strictly master server bans which are regulated I believe by only a select few of the KAG Team, and upheld mainly by lots of proof in the form of videos and testimonies of guards.

Bans are currently not permanent for griefing right away, you work your way up from lower bans of a few days. I'm not sure about hacking.

Go read the thread on it.

5. Vanguarde

I am just worried that there might be a bias towards premium members as that would slowly destroy the budding community.

6. BlueLuigi

There wouldn't be, all they have to do is spend $10 and no pubs can kick them... it's not exactly uncommon to see some of them grief, or even sometimes hack (see users like Tyrell)

7. Vanguarde

So someone who is a server owner but is not premium ( perhaps you need to be premium to host, I don't know ) cannot kick someone from his own property ( server ) if they are a premium member?

8. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

He can kick anyone.

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Server owners can kick whoever they wish, as can anyone with admin powers

10. BlueLuigi

Server owners/admins can kick who they want.

All premium gets you in that way is not being kicked by pubs by votekick.

11. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Yes, yes, I rly like the idea, that's it what we neeed, I guess!