1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Baron's Warchest Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by daskew87, Nov 16, 2014.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Well I haven't done this in a little while so I thought I'd do it now.

Current server list:

-Baron's Warchest CTF - 24 slots
    -Archer 1vs1 - 2 slots

RULES FOR ADMINS ::):

-No perma-banning of anyone who commits an offence (message me about someone you think should be)
    -Do not skip maps unless it is obvious the current level needs changing AND map skipping has been put up for a vote and almost passed, but didn't quite get the votes
    -Freezing is only to be used sparingly to give people warnings
    -Generally be respectful to the public players in the server
    -Try to catch griefers

Guidelines for kicking/banning...

It is up to you.

Light offences should get a kick or warning.

Medium offences should get a short ban.

Big offences (e.g. deliberate unprovoked massive griefing) should get a day's ban.

No-one can be kicked for being rude if it is not directed at someone. Lude language can be funny. However if someone is continually being a dick to someone else, you can kick them if you deem it necessary.

I don't like authoritarians... nor do I like lazy admins. I like ones in the middle :B): the cool ones.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Yo I was thinking about if I should ask for admin on your servers, when I was playing at the new maps, griefs were common due to the type of the server.
    I'm admin for years, had my own servers, currently I'm mainly admin on Black Death and Beo's servers, and some other small server. As you know I play KAG a lot and I'm really active. I got experience, I'm nice and like to help out servers. I follow the rules you set for the servers.

3. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Ey m8 was wondering if I could apply for admin.

Admin on LK, SHARK, [!], and the Official servers.

4. I'd like to apply as well. Admin on Official, King Eriksson's, and Aphelion's Roleplay/Zombie Fortress.

5. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

This server is great, and I'd like to apply for admin. You can see the servers I'm admin on in my signature.

6. daskew87

Thanks so far for the applications I've receieved here. I'm very pleased that some respectable members of the community want to admin my server.

~At the moment I am (ideally) looking for players that are not currently admins at any other servers.

However if this doesn't seem like an achievable goal I will definately enrole some "tried and tested" members such as the ones that have so far applied, and would be delighted to have them on-board.

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Since you said
    , I thought I'd apply, you've probably seen me on the servers before, and you'll know me as 'Lawrence_Shagsworth'

8. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Quinnicus = very gud boy ::): would make a great admin

9. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Confirmed, he is an awesome guy and I'm sure he will be able to handle the job.

10. daskew87

After some consideration it's decided!

Quinnicus is the first forum-enlisted Admin on Baron's Warchest!

::):

11. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

wonder who the second will be...

12. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

So, i will just paste my application (universal one) ::):
    • How often do you play?
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    • How long were you an admin?
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?

• I play 2 times a week (or 3)
    • I am an admin (beginner for now) on Autumnal Keepers and also an admin (full) on Bar Sandbox.
    • No, I had to deserve for it.
    • Like a month, but i know how to be an admin.
    • Yes, but i am already in 'peace' with head admin, I mean I am an admin (I spawned 5 archers while only 2 were allowed :wink:).
    • Ask WildCraft and Brownies if you want recommendations. Also, you can ask every admin from CTF Expanded for reccomendations (and Mr. Stabboraz :P )
    • Well, I like helping beginners with whole mechanisms of KAG, also, I hate griefers, spammers etc. I just want to help with developing and controlling your server. (give ideas if you want)
    IGN: Anakin6262
    Name: I am from Poland so it's hard to read my name in English (you can call me Bart, it's English name but similiar in writing) :fcp:
    Steam: Anakin626
    Years old: 16
    Spriter (soon coder )
    Always full of ideas, and not a bastard for others ::D:

PS:
    I know that you are looking for people who have never been an admin, but i think that you should have at least one administrator who is a little bit experienced. It's up to you, who you will choose. ::):

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  13. daskew87

Further talk has taken place via personal messages and @Atreides6262 is now on a trial as admin for a little while.

This now makes currently 2 admins.

14. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

3 admins would be the next level!

15. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

16. blox863

blox863 Bison Rider

I wouldn't mind being admin. I could help with administrating the server as well as providing it with that extra player when it has a low population. Usually i am on everyday and majority of the day during the weekends although some time may be taken up due to [lvt] clan wars.Whilst on the server (if i get admin) i will attempt to rid the server of greifers, hackers and the whole lot. If something does happen and it requires immediate and permanent action i will pm you through the forums or steam.If you want to talk more about this just pm me or start a conversation.

17. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Heya man, i d love to become admin because i think i could make everyone respect rules :B): and yes, admin in LVT server (ofcourse) and clan leader. So yea i love administrating and makin everything go as it should.

18. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

Guys, I just want to tell you something.
    Everyone wants to be an admin because he hates griefers, spammers etc.
    But Baron's Warchest Servers are looking for people who are unique.
    So.
    Try to search in your heads why YOU should be that admin. If you want some inspirations, look at my post above.
    Ps:
    Sory for so much underlining, but I am writing this from phone and sth went wrong with javascript. ::):

19. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I'm sure Daskew wants to give chance for the new admins and have them try it, it is not about being unique.

20. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

Maybe I think like that cause I was an admin before, anyway, try, just try guys. I don't say that you are not good people, but try to find this unique thing ::):

Also +1 for Sette, I was playing with him and I think he would be a good admin ;)