1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Baron's Warchest Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by daskew87, Nov 16, 2014.

1. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

ty jocker

2. Nate6758

Nate6758 Catapult Fodder

... :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2015 ---
    Anyone on that I could talk about admining???

3. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

4. Nate6758

Nate6758 Catapult Fodder

cool
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015 ---
    25252525:B)::smug:I know you are a new admin but idc ::)::wink:::D:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2015 ---
    So I have been talking to :heart:daskew:heart:because he is my steam friend. He likes me so far but we haven't talked in a while...:knight::builder::spam::bison:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  5. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

ok do you want to become an admin

6. Nate6758

Nate6758 Catapult Fodder

7. Egholm

Egholm Shipwright

Erh, @DarkDescent13 we're admins. Not the host.
    The decision is Daskews to make. But we can remind him that @Nate6758 has made an application for admin though.

8. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

i know I was gonna let deskew know

9. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Daskew does read this thread ^^.

10. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Yes I am considering his application.

As for the admins being loads now - some of them don't even play KAG much anymore. Also I'm not sure how having a lot of good admins is a bad thing for a server.

Baron Baron's Warchest

baron.jpg

Not too many players have been coming to the 2 CTF servers in the last couple of months. I have actually observed this yes.

I haven't really been working on developing content for the servers much, since my focus is on the archer 1v1 tournament.

Once that contest is concluded I am going to figure out how to get more players on the servers, which may probably include modding... OoOoooOOoo ::P:

11. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Im still alive dun worry

12. GrapeFruit8

GrapeFruit8 Builder Stabber

Yo Daskew I would like to be an admin, then I would be able to deal with the shitty griefers :3

13. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

ok deskew and all im not using this guy anymore iam now LordPumpkn

14. daskew87

pm me about this. also add me to steam: daskew87

15. Hey Das I would like to apply. I'm an admin on official and Beos servers.
    Thanks.

16. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

FINALLY ! we can get a bit creative and evil now >:^;)
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

17. Violent__llama

Violent__llama Catapult Fodder

Sup daskew, I want to apply for admin... I uhmm am admin on a terraria server and a minecraft server (that were both kind of crappy) but any way I would like to apply for admin because I like yelling at people, helping people, and watching people o-o. I hope I applied right and I'm not just writing in a box that will never be seen again -Violent Llama (I don't have to put "-Violent Llama" because it already shows my name) c#

18. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

lol, are you serious about that?
    that's my job.
    wow :eek: another crazy guy ???
    I like him. +1 because he might be as insane and evil as me (HAHAHAHA ofc he can't achieve my craziness level) :rektlord::thumbs_up:
    The only issue I see is that he joined the forums today...so I'm not sure if he really knows how to be a good admin [for me a badmin but that's because I'm special ::P: ] besides does he know how to use RCON commands ? how experienced is he? and llama you didn't give us much useful informations about you, maybe how mature are you? are you a bad-tempered guy or a cold-blooded one ? are you a crazy (enough) guy ? do you like cookies? what color is your shoes? why you chose daskew's servers to be admin on [Beware of Daskew :skull:]? anyone to recommend you? do you like cookies? ...ehm... did I mention do you like cookies?
    Sorry for all those questions but they are necessary ones, and I'm the evil dangerous Maniac admin so making people scared is my job in the first place, ruining their life comes in the second place and ruling the world is in the last place (because I'm too lazy to do that) :B)::thumbs_up:
    At the end it's up to daskew to choose you or not (you'd better be responsible enough, because gaining Dask's trust isn't an easy task trust me ::P:].
    EDIT: you MUST mention your Steam Username so I can stalk you and get more informations about you.

19. daskew87

Hey everyone.

Today the big 24 slot server was pretty full for a few hours so that was nice.

Heh heh heh.

I haven't forgotten about some of the applications.

:rekt:

I will get back to you!

20. Violent__llama

Violent__llama Catapult Fodder

I have black colored shoes. :)