1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BarsukEughen555(Barsepulka) [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BarsukEughen555, Sep 13, 2017.

1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

• Which continent are you from? Europe.
    • How often do you play? A hour or two per day, few more hours at weekends.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])? 15:30-17:00 UTC +3, few more hours at weekend.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) Territory Control and vamist servers in general, Sandbox Reborn, Sopranos Servers, few non-important short-time servers.
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? I've officially applied for admin position at Sopranos Servers and carried over admin status to sandbox reborn and later vamist servers, receiving upgrade to superadmin as well; others - probably yesh.
      • How long were you admin? About two years now.
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why? My adminship was removed at sandbox reborn short after vamist servers appeared and I was removed from administrating.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? For years of administrationship I've got huge amount of experience administrating usual and modded servers and learnt to keep myself chill in most situations. although a lot of issues did happen earlier.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? While I'm wide-known as a total shitter and far not the best admin, I actually want to change my status in that community and help it instead of being just another non-important shitlord back outta there, and I've been preparing to change my character for quite a lot - I've even started off my own clan, and I'm actively trying to expand and upgrade it.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins. Barsepulka#1689.

2. +1. He is cool calm and collected, and knows how to be a good admin, and probably will do well as an admin as well.

3. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well, Bars, He's a nice guy, Pretty chill, Can be hard to get along with if you're a strict edgelord, What i think on him is that we should give him a try for offi admin, We never know what he'll even do with such responsibility, So, Let's give him a try, Folks, +1.

4. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

A decent admin from what I've seen on my servers. He doesn't always follow rules 100% of the time, but his intent is always in the right place. He's incredibly active online to the point where I get concerned if he's offline for more than an hour.

5. Mexer

Mexer Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. No Control - to be deleted. inactive

I never liked him. I actually hate him. I don't even wanna give him too much attention but I just get annoyed by him so much every time I see him.

+1

Cruxiat likes this.
  6. gokke

gokke Shipwright Tester

+1
    Well Barsuk isnt the very best admin you could pick, but he certainly isnt the worst admin you could pick,
    I would Certainly Prefer him over others
    Reasons to prefer him : He Has Charisma, 24/7 online customer service, a nice guy, has Experience

Edit: Barsuk said he wanted opinions instead so i changed my reply accordingly

+1 i came back to kag because of a small ammount of nostalgia, stayed partially because of barsuk

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    joshua12131415 and Mexer like this.
  7. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

I think barsoap should get the admin.
    Not even counting in the incredible amounts of experience as an admin. In-game or adminship.Like, come on, he has almost 2400 hours played on KAG, how is he not an offi admin yet??!??1!!!
    Hes friendly, nice and funny, communist and alot mor. I think the best choice for the job.

8. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

My experiences with him as admin weren't as good as most people here describe. In Sandbox Reborn he abused his powers on those he didn't like, so he was swiftly removed short after. It's been a while since then, and he may have changed, but nevertheless he isn't fit to be official admin in my eyes.

Osmal and bunnie like this.
  9. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Unserious, immature and often seen trolling.
    Not fit to fill an official position.

10. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

you could've at least bothered to rephrase it instead of just copypasting that one :(

Cruxiat and Lava like this.
  11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.