1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bases in CTF or TTH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-man2003, Dec 2, 2014.

1. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Just include a picture, if not a description of a base you made in CTF or TTH, if you have a image a brief description would be appreciated, here's mine:

[​IMG]

As you can see it uses the land to it's advantage heavily, also there's a weird placed ballista, I tried to unpack the ballista down in the abyss area but it warped up there... I eventually made a tunnel at the home base and my team won too, also, as you can see, although almost invisible because of my emoticon above me is some blue trapdoors which I used to create a sort of hidey hole incase of invaders (bomb-jumpers, archers, etc.) also later I created a saw trap under the tunnel, ironically I didn't place one at the base... but the blue team never got to either of the tunnels anyways. I moved the boulder for the trap.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014