1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Open "Batgod" by hugobh

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Could use better resource spread, theres alot of stone on the map. The bridge below mid has no support for building, so its actually impossible to block the waterfall or build accross the pit. If you collapse your side of the bridge I dont think the enemy can go trough the hole. Could have a dirt backwall just to let building happen in that space.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

It may be intentional to have an unbuildable area, I've toyed with the idea in the past (kag just likes to break it though and add random dirt backwall iirc). I don't mind the map, although the majority of the interesting bits are stone and will wear down rather quickly. I don't think the resources are too much of an issue (unless that's gold in mid, which is a questionable way of dealing with the void), I think it could be given a chance.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

[​IMG]
    new version.