1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Boromir does not appear to be banned. Sometimes the server glitches out with bans and makes them randomly longer than they should. Sometimes it even happens when the game isn't closed correctly (like pressing the x in the upper right window). If he can't get on your server, the only thing to really do is to restart the server as that will clear all bans.

Boromir likes this.
  2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Stop. Just stop, now, Anton. You are being patronising, and you are being arrogant; don't just insult people like that, and definitely make sure you understand that you are not always "100% right".
    What gives you the right to talk to people like that?

Ryu likes this.
  3. Boromir

Boromir Builder Stabber

thanks kouji ill wait a day see if its okay then ive already closed and opened the game. ill just have to wait.

4. dengesai

dengesai Catapult Fodder

That's not what I'm discussing, it could have been a 20 minutes ban for all I care, it's all a matter of principles.

Let me correct you. That isn't griefing. Griefing is doing something bad on purpose, with the only purpose being maybe to take pleasure from other's anger (don't ask me to explain it to you in details, I'm the first to feel that griefing makes no sense and is a waste of time). So saying "no matter what you guys wanted to do" is very wrong in this case, what we guys wanted to do is all that matters. Now I can't speak for the other person, but I can from my own perspective, which I'm going to repeat once more (short version) : an ally hints that the enemy is taking over the bridge, I quickly check that fact, and follow his advice of destroying it to prevent invasion.

Now, maybe it was a wrong move, maybe there were a lot of our allies down there, maybe it would have been better not to destroy the bridge, we'll never know.
    Another thing I wanted to address is that you're talking of the bridge as the building of the few people that built it. I sense a very "minecraftian" approach here, which shouldn't exist. It shouldn't matter who build this or that building when the ultimate goal is to make our team win. The same goes with those who "waste lives" (when there are limited lives), and those who go back to heal when they're hurt. Some care about the team, some don't, and believe it or not, but that's all I care for. One of my point is that you shouldn't be more flustered if I destroy your building than if I destroy my own, you should just be irritated by those who are only here for themselves.

I really have no idea what you mean here... I don't even recall showing great qualities about you nor trying to humiliate you. All I've been is disappointed by your reaction.

I can understand someone calling me a griefer after the bridge fell, it's preventing me from explaining myself that I condemn.

I see nothing evolved in the action of shutting up when you've something to say, it isn't like I'm interrupting a conversation or anything, this is a forum.

Ryu likes this.
  5. Hella

Guys, both of you, that is enough. If you want to argue with each other, do it in a private conversation.

This isn't the place to hurl insults, nor to dissect said insults. Do that in private, no-one else wants to hear you guys whilst you are talking like this.

Boromir and Kouji like this.
  6. dengesai

dengesai Catapult Fodder

Though I agree that this matter is pretty much closed now, I don't recall hurling any insult, and I never tried to argue with him or anything (I only further explained myself after being called a liar), all I wanted was to show my point of view, and hopefully be heard...
    But I'll stop now, I've said enough :)

7. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

bark-bark you too, dangesai. Too lazy to reply =)

8. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

This server is the best! Is the first server where i can actually get some experience while fighting with others. I used to pawn everybody :D
    And a lot of cool guys plays here :3 If there will be a free mod place, i can apply. I play on your server propably 5-6 hours a day, i'am 21 years old and speak 3 languages: German, English and my native language Polish. I can apply for an guard rank if theres really no need for mods now and in future :)

9. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

having 13 guards would be cool, I suppose :3

10. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

I was at the remaining end of the skybridge that just fell down and accidentally destroy a ladder, which made the whole flying structure collapse. This was on the enemies side, not ours. And that resulted in me being banned 8 hours from my favorite server by a freaking noob mod toying with his new powers. The abusive mod must pay.

11. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

*sigh* I'm too tired of this situation to start it all once again.

I know how bad it feels to get banned, but try to behave more manly.

Oh, and the "the abusive mod must pay" part made me burst into laughter xD Looks like you're talking not about the game moderator, but about a guy who murdered your entire family or something. Take it easy =)

p.s. Daniyo, I'm taking back all the abusive words I told you. I almost forgot how hard can be the work of a mod. I'm sorry, man ^__^

Daniyo likes this.
  12. Hella

That's it.

RaptorAnton. I have had enough.
    You are not acting as the mature moderator should. You are being hypocritical, insulting those who are enquiring about the reasons behind their bans. You have called players "liars" and "whiners", you are telling them to be more "manly". You told them that they should stop trying to humiliate you, because that only weakens their argument; they never threw a single insult, the only person who has is you.

Now grow up and act maturely, stop aggravating the situation; we know they both have bans, that is irreversible. We know they'll both be able to come back, and I welcome them with open arms. However, if you are going to be treating them the same way as you have so far, I don't think that they'll want to return.

This matter has gone far enough, and that counts for all of you: Ryu, Dengesai, RaptorAnton. Please, don't mention this any further on this thread.

Also, there were grammar mistakes in your angry posts, and that is inexcusable.

Pizza and Ryu like this.
  13. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Ditto. I'm just waiting for an excuse to start mass-deleting posts and calling this a day. You are advised to take it to PM (conversation is the term xenforo uses for it)

Noburu likes this.
  14. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

That'd be very nice of you to clean up this thread =)

p.s. My character is pretty much of chameleonic - I behave the way I'm treated =) Treat me good and have me all nice and polite ^__^

15. dengesai

dengesai Catapult Fodder

I wish I had been just a tiny bit rude then, just to see how it goes when you're not nice and polite :)

RaptorAnton likes this.
  16. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

one of the best KAG servers IMO :D

justi01, Daniyo, RaptorAnton and 2 others like this.
  17. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Honestly, it's gotta be the best public server out there, it's fun to see quite a few skilled players on the server most of the time. Plus it make's it funnier when Beo silently slips into the servers from time to time then having 1 of the admins say something similar to "Oh hey Beo, didn't see you there". :thumbs_up::):thumbs_up:

GalenMarek likes this.
  18. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Ooh, Beo totally is a skilled internet-ninja - I never manage to spot him connecting to the server and see him only when I die :D

justi01 and GalenMarek like this.
  19. Paper

Paper Builder Stabber

Hello, i'll volunteer to be a mod on your server. I always play on Beo ctf server because i don't lagg and it's super fun.
    I hope you reply!!! :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands
    Paper. :B):

justi01 likes this.
  20. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Paper! :) I may as well make things interesting by volunteering to be one too, since im on most days anyway and because i like a little competion from time to time. :D

Have fun playing the game and try not to kill me too much, don't want you making me look like a bad player, no matter how good you are! :D

GalenMarek likes this.
Mods: jackitch