1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Now that so much are applying to become mods, i would like to volunteer to :D . I always play on your server because it's the most funniest one out there :)

And... Oh justi! I kill you 'cause you can't do anything against archers xD

justi01 likes this.
  2. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Looks like soon this whole server will be filled just with mods... >.>

GalenMarek likes this.
  3. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I think we have enough moderators. When i will get for vacations, maybe someone else can enter for me for this time. Sadly, im not going now. I have need to study.

4. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Don't worry about it. I only asked because i feel like keeping my favorite server as a griefer free as possible. :) I wouldn't mind if i got told i couldn't be 1 to be honest, Galen and Paper are good people and i wouldn't mind seeing them become mods, as long as they don't become power crazy and destroy us all. :rollseyes:

GalenMarek likes this.
  5. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

Justi, don't be sad. I'am a moderator now, everything will be ok :)

6. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Beo seems to think otherwise.

Paper, Justi and GalenMarek are all very good and helpful players. Choosing wich one will be the next mod is gonna be tricky :B):

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  7. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Oh no! You've doomed us all! How could you?!

GalenMarek and Hella like this.
  8. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Thanks dude :D

9. Worm

Im getting in server ninja often, so im seeing mostly 2-3 admins on server ;p

10. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

1 per a side is enough so its grief free

11. Royal_Jester

Royal_Jester Shopkeep Stealer

Good server, even if it sometimes lags :)

12. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Raron, not always. Sometimes you simply can't always see what happens even in your team. I mean, imagine a situation - all of sudden someone starts shouting "griefer! Griefer!", but you were too cocentrated on the battle to see, if anyone was really griefing. And then you waste your time just to realise, that this one guy shouting "griefer" is just overreacting.
    When you have more moderators online - you don't have to control the whole team - just your part of the map you are currently at.

13. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

But we rather play at small maps and by zooming out i can see my entire team....Good to do every 5 min to check for some griefers

14. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

ah huh... And when I enter the editor mode(all abilities are reduced, as it's disabled on the server, but only one) - I can zoom out enough to see the entire map. The problem is I don't do that often, as it's not useful and totally isn't comfort. As well as I don't often zoom out for max while not in editor mode. I only use the full zoom out while shooting the catapult, which I don't do pretty often either.

What I want to say is: "If you want to do job of all the rest of moderators team just on your own - you're pretty much welcome, but I'm more than sure that you won't do THAT good. So, guys, let's just stop discussing the seeming overflow of server moderators, please. ;)".

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Well, I think it doesn't matter how many mods are on the team, because we volunteer to give up our time anyways. If we don't make sure we get there in order to prevent griefers and the like, then we aren't doing our job, and if we don't have adequete proof to simply kick them, then we need to spend time gathering it, i.e., multiple accusations from reliable sources.

Also, full zoom is sooo useful. :3

16. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Could you enable editor mode? I found other team griefed badly and until i saw griefers the damage wasa already done.If i had editor i could have at least composed some of the damage.
    I ask for this so griefers actions could be neutralised

GalenMarek, Ej, Hella and 1 other person like this.
  17. Worm

No.

Zephon and RaptorAnton like this.
  18. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Naaah, we aren't responsible enouh for such great powers ;)
    Also, some players may consider your decisions on rebuilding something a cheating. Like "Boo! That mod is helping their team! Boo! I'm gonna go to the forums and report you! Booo!" And then you'll spend the whole next day at the forums, proving everyone you've just been doing your job... Nah, that's not cool.

19. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

I was thinking of like giving some of those blocks which give 4 iron per hit or growing trees so the griefed team gets a bit of a buff so they can compesate for losses.Nobody likes a all controling admin.

Also we should probebly test ourselfs are we responsible enough for that power :P

20. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Ok, then let's put up a voting. All the mods - vote!
    If you think that we should get editor mode available for use on the server - press the "Like" button under Raron's post over mine(post #79). If you think we should NOT be allowed to use the editor then press the "Like" button under THIS post of mine(post #80).
    VOTING IS ONLY FOR SERVER MODERATORS, IF YOU DON'T MIND! ;)

ravenguard19 likes this.
Mods: jackitch