1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Dandyking, include a general character reference, the reason why you want to be a moderator, and the sort of times that you might be on.

Also a story about dragons, for personal preference.

Froghead48 and dandyking7179 like this.
  2. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

And I just post it on here? That makes me feel a bit unconforable so to speak... people can read my personnal stuff and all...

3. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Dragons.
    And your going to need roughly 3 paragraphs on why Hella is always correct, and why he is so god damn awesome. failure to do so will most likely result in declination.

;)

dandyking7179 likes this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

5. Hello,

I'm writing this application because I want to be admin on your servers. I'm on WAR server almost everyday, mostly after 16:00 GMT+1. When I play there's often no admin around and I would like to fix this.
    I'm adult and responsible. I'm currently studying on university in Warsaw (http://www.pw.edu.pl/).
    I think I'm pretty well known on your server(I mostly play on Zombie and WAR server).

I hope you will let me join your ranks,
    Kuba.
    PS: Here's dragon for Hella :3[​IMG]

6. Hella

You don't need to be too personal, gushing your heart and so forth. Just remember, it doesn't necessarily matter whatever you say, because no-one is going to use it against you. It's about providing justification, and making yourself look good.

If you want, pm it to me, and I'll drop it into the admin conversation, if you are really worried.

Froghead48 and justi01 like this.
  7. dandyking7179

I can't get in, even if I'm a premium user... :QQ:

Anyway, I'd like to be a admin on Beo's Servers because I used to play League Of Legends, but my computer couldn't handle the heat, so I started playing seriously on KAG, and I really started getting hooked on the game: I live in Portugal, but I speak Engish fluently and French fluently. Im usually on the servers around 18h-19h, sometimes earlier (for 2 weeks I'm available all day). I'm really ''a fond'' in KAG nowadays, I'm even working on my own solo campaign map, just so you see how motivated I am. I'd like to become an admin because usually on a server where no admin is present, people let themselves go and do a little griefing here, a little griefing there, and I would like to exterminate the griefer race. That's all I have to say. If you want to conact me on skype it's ''edward.ikor''. I hope you choose me to help you in the admin madness.
    Here's two sexy dragons for Hella:
    hqdefault.jpg
    dragon2.jpg

Hella and Froghead48 like this.
  8. Lancebringer

Lancebringer Builder Stabber

I would like to know why I was banned

9. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

You've gotta be kidding me... You applied to be with us, we came to a general agreement that we didn't want you, one of your buddies who I STILL say was Sirpixelot sends you the comment that Schizoid said, then you're gonna use that as an argument against us?

Let me tell you something, Grey. This isn't debate class. I don't have to be objective or subjective because this game is all about personal preferences. I didn't even know you before this encounter, and I can say with 100% certainty that I do not like you. You're a pompous, presumptuous, sniveling little smart ass and you have the nerve to say WE'RE in the wrong here? I have no reason to be objective. This isn't fucking debate class. Get out of here, and when you're gone, you stay gone. Don't show your face around me again, because we will have some words.

EDIT: And don't even throw out the "You're off topic" card, because you wanted to be an admin, which is totally server business. You want to make us look like assholes, you can't just say "CASE CLOSED!" and expect us not to defend ourselves.

fiddy, Schizoid and GalenMarek like this.
  10. Hella

Meet 'Bonesauce, our scary enforcer. He scares me. ;_;

11. thebonesauce

I've been known to eat cannon balls and piss M16 bullets.

12. Clefspeare99

Clefspeare99 Shipwright

It's true, I have seen it, scary shit, literally.

dandyking7179 likes this.
  13. dandyking7179

14. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

I admit it I shouldn't have asked Sirpixelot about the information nor paste it here. I accept the consequences.
    Enjoy the game.

dandyking7179 and Froghead48 like this.
  15. Hella

But Grey, I haven't heard of any consequences! No-one has perceptibly suffered anything of that sort! To be frank, much worse things could have happened, but as far as I know nothing negative has really happened further from previous situations, except the possibility of slightly adjusted personal views, which, if I am honest, turn out to be fairly inconsequential.

As a group, your well-meaning apology is accepted, as we understand your situation. Apparently, one of our team is in a similar one. If you had any traumas in your childhood, feel free to talk them over with me, or another trustworthy person, as SPD is a serious problem. As a team, we try our hardest not to alienate the playerbase around Beo's, so if you begin to notice a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness and/or apathy, then be sure to shoot me a line; clinical cases are the worst. It would pain me so much to see you become a delusional, hypocrete person.

Cheers, Hella.

16. thebonesauce

Hypocrete? Does that mean he has underproduction of cretes?

Schizoid likes this.
  17. Hella

Actually, it's a quote from somewhere. Somewhere quite offensive, and largely unprovoked.

18. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Hypocreteness is a serious problem all over the Aegean and I'd ask you kindly not to make light of it.

19. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Oh man. I love you guys.

20. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

Lol so many admin requests. I don't think that Beo's really needs anymore admins, but that's just my opinion. Does anyone know how many admins there are on Beo's?

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
Mods: jackitch