1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. I agree Downburst, we were all on the server we all saw lee, and he's guilty, admin's power they do what feels right

2. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

How long are these bans ?

3. Who banned you, fiddy? It depends how long he thought it should be for.

4. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

Bone banned you for 1440 minutes, one day so to speak.
    Now you are changing this happening a little lee, but well, theres always 2 sides of one story.

Our team wasent defending that good, we died over and over , and our shops and tunnel got blown to shit by enemy knights jumping on that platform ( 2 blocks wide) which was very very, badly placed. I tried to remove this, since it only helped the other team, and not us. But you stopped me from it, and mean time yelling in chat "fiddy grif , omg first admin i ever saw grifin" .

Which i didnt do anything about, i just wanted to get those blocks away, so we could stop getting bombs stucking on it, killing archers and shops, plus serving as a nice landing zone for them, a simple jump from their tower was enough to get there, so why let that platform stay ? Well i tried to remove it, whit out any damage to our team, cassulties, etc etc. But you came from no where and repairs it all, so they are jumping again on our heads, killing us, and breaking trough the door, I think it was about now Bone stepped in after some comments from both you and me, he kicked you, after you accused me for griefing , when this was entirely false, you came back, and he banned you for starting acusing me, and all of beos admins, for beeing idiots ? if i remember right atleast....correct me if this wasent the right word.

But well he didnt like how you keept argueing whit me , when Bone and Hella, said to you most importanly, that it wasent griefing.

So thats kinda my side of the story, or a short version of it. And just one question, was you mad because i had you muted for spamming the chat, complaining, and behaving bad , or is there any specific reason you got so pumped up about it ?
    (it was infact not even me who muted you, it was medieval, another excelent admin, who did his job great when he muted you after several warnings, and still you keept on cursing, beeing awfully disrespectfull, and cocky against me and medieval, for warning you to stop behaving so bad. And then i heard Galenmarek had you perma banned earlier today, and then you still come and literally wants to create fights ! The same day you got banned, but for some reason that ban didnt work.

And then you keep insulting Bone on later servers , which i can understand, since you seemed to be extraordinary mad.

I think i got all the important parts in.

Schizoid, SkiPzZ_ and Beef like this.
  5. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Well Lee_Lemon, you are not a bad guy at all, you are nice when you want to be...

So i hope, when the ban ends, you won't behave like an as*h*le anymore and you'll be the nice guy i played with several times.

Fiddy, I perma banned Deegrom or something like that because he griefed again this evening: one grief, ok with 1 day ban but when the guy griefs more than 2 times.... no mercy. (Master got videos about it)

fiddy likes this.
  6. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

Okay, but i already banned him for a week, so how could he be back again ?

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

You're banned on three servers because you thought it would be a good idea to tell an admin that he is shit and all sorts of other nonsense. I warned you time and time and TIME again, yet you continued.

fiddy likes this.
  8. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

No sympathy for Lee_Lemon from my corner. He's been giving me a headache by constantly filling the chatbox with aggressive nonsense and falsely reporting griefers all the time.

thebonesauce and fiddy like this.
  9. face it lee you got banned deal with it.

10. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

11. guys is there anyway to run a 'Free' server?

12. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pre-pubescent 15 year old. That's cute.
    3 bans on 3 servers. If that doesn't make him get the idea nothing will.
    In case if he starts again, be ruthless, guys.

13. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

´He can play again now, one day has passed.

14. don't blow it lee.

15. Darkfatalis

Darkfatalis Catapult Fodder

Hi guys , You banned me today . You said you banned me yesterday . But let me explain what happenned. You didn't let me explain. So Yesterday I was playing in your server. I saw a guy who was greifing and started a vote to kick him. When this guy saw this, He quitted and came back but this time , this guy got my username. I dont know how he did that but there was 2 Darkfatalis in the game. When I saw this , I tried to say this to an admin . but there was no one responding. The guy griefed again so I quited the game.

So today , I joined your server . All was going good when you saw my username and said you permabanned me yesterday . You asked me, how I got on the server ... I tried to explain but you just banned me .

Im sure you will find the second Darkfatalis in your database.

Please guys. Un-ban me . Beo server is the best server on KAG. I never did things to be banned...

The TRUE Darkfatalis

16. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Yep, i perma banned you yesterday for griefin and today.

Also, i don't trust you about your little cute story so i won't unban you.

See ya on anothers servers,

Medieval

17. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pfffff. Sure, let me just unban you.
    You're full of shit.

18. They'll see to it.

19. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Is there an echo in here?

20. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester