1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

sry i keep forgetting hella just sounds like a she

2. DmarOG

DmarOG Catapult Fodder

Hey, I'd like to be an in-game moderator for your server. I would be good, because I don't tolerate trash talkers/griefers/spammers.
    My IGN is DmarOG just like the one here. I enjoy playing on the CTF server most, but I also like to play on the War and Zombie server as well. Please consider and thanks for reading!

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Hello there.

We appreciate your application, and we will think about it.
    You're probably going to hear from us soon.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Christ Almighty, why does the Zombie server become flooded with dumbshits? I just permabanned two people who admitted to griefing and tempbanned two more for fucking around. nubatron is now permanently banned and I'm thinking about permabanning Bunnie now too. Any time I see nubatron posting racial slurs or completely his "Nazi rooms" and calling a devastating tragedy the "Holohoax" I'm putting my foot down. /v/nubatron needs to be blacklisted on the servers, plain and simple.

As to why I want to permaban Bunnie, any time nubatron is pulling his racist shit, Bunnie starts this whole, "REMEMBER! NO FUN ALLOWED! YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN ON THIS SERVER!" Why is it that I allow people to get away with SO MUCH SHIT, but the one time I put a stop to racism and intolerance it's considered to be no longer fun? Also, Bunnie constantly has to intervene and tell him how to do my job as an admin. Some kid was caught griefing and I froze him. As I was questioning him, Bunnie continuously says, "UNFREEZE HIM. I say give him 3 chances instead of 2. That's not fair. You're not fair." There's nothing that irritates me more than someone who tries to undermine me while I'm trying to enforce rules.

5. Bonesauce, banning Bunnie is a good idea. He has been quite annoying in the server, although I haven't banned him. Only kicking.

6. Filystyn

Filystyn Bison Rider

" I see nubatron posting racial slurs or completely his "Nazi rooms" and calling a devastating tragedy the "Holohoax" I'm putting my foot down. /v/nubatron needs to be blacklisted on the servers, plain and simple."

He he had a good laugth. ;)

BTW. Bunny is a unique guy. You know him i'm sure. But i won't tell who he is. ;)

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

What. Bunnie is an alt, is he?

8. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Well speaking of people who were banned, anyone know of this guy named Teamleader? Mqruis banned him from Beo's servers forever, but I found him a few days ago. There's a thread on it in the report forum. Just curious.

9. Galen

We know about Teamleader, and some days ago I re-banned him again. But thanks for tellling us that he's able to join the server again

10. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

LeeLemon2mounts.png LeeMini.png LeeTree.png LeeLemonMount1.png LeeLemonHole1.png I would be happy with these maps on your server.

11. Galen

I hope you don't think Beo's gonna take maps with such a huge, really HUGE signature of yours? Seriously, if it's made out of gold, these things are gonna be gamechangers and not really cool. Thanks anyways.

12. Hella

Also, maps to be used on this server are preferred to have more care put into them, in particular when it comes to resources. A simple scribble of stone and gold just doesn't really cut the mustard for a balanced and fun map. In other words, we're fussy sons-of-bitches.

13. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

bone you should ban wormy to then bunnie = wormy'ies second acount

Karpovich likes this.
  14. Ban them both. Ban them all.

15. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

16. copper40

Wormy's got a third account named Gooler. I wonder if you guys can do an IP ban on Wormy if he's causing that much trouble to you.

17. Hella

Thank you, Copper, hopefully we'll remember to ban all those accounts when one of us next goes online.

In the mean time, if you can get some evidence for it, there's already a thread about him in the reports section.

18. Actully copper, I played with Wormy a bit ago on on a RTDM server. When I said I was gonna get him globaly banned by reporting him, he said "I can change my IP and I have alt accounts"

19. justi01

justi01 Haxor

You may as well be saying "he can get away with murder, so there's no point in doing anything about it."

20. copper40

Talk with Furai on this then.

Mods: jackitch