1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. What's the point of making dick statue? Is it giving person who made it some sort of testosterone boost? Also, dicks are not good towers, they are too easy to blow. (Get it? Eh...)

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Dick towers can actually be incredibly sturdy and resourceful if made well.

Razi and Beef like this.
  3. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

I will ban every people who make "penis" i see and i think i'm not the only one who will...

Villekille707 likes this.
  4. thebonesauce

I personally don't care much about dicks and am comfortable enough as a person and in my masculinity/sexuality to let someone make it. Religious imagery and symbols used to inflict harm on someone is one thing, but come on guys. Leave your homophobia at the door.

5. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Don't really get how stopping people from building dick statues is gay.
    Doesn't matter anyway. I don't want this turned into another swastika thread.
    Talk about something else.

6. thebonesauce

Meh, whatever. I'll enforce the rules on crosses, swastikas, inverted crosses, jesus fish, the Star of David, yin yangs, crescent moon/star (symbol of Islam), anything referring to Cold War era Russia, etc. But banning people for making cocks? That's a little much.

7. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

LOL? I hope you are trolling.

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

To sum up, any quasi-religious symbolism is thoroughly frowned upon, and with anything else, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

9. thebonesauce

Why would I be trolling? Because I don't find penises as offensive as a cross? A cross is the symbol of Christianity, well known for their bloodshed and hate-mongering all throughout history, viewing the ruthless slaughter and genocide of the "Moors" a righteous act. The symbol of something nobody knows whether their God truly exists or not, but aren't above shoving their religious beliefs down your throat whether you want it or not. Yes. I find crosses to be INCREDIBLY offensive.

10. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

To be fair the Moors had invaded and raped the Iberians before that.

It was counter raep really.

superpokes and Razi like this.
  11. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

there was a guy in your server (Beos CTF) around 9AM MST. Calling out admins, griefing, using explicit language.

His name is
    Gladki-Penis

i dont have screen but your admin Clefspeare can back me up on it
    </br>--- merged: Jan 14, 2013 4:15 PM ---</br>
    I have been playing the past couple days through the day, and only seen 3 admins.......you guys dont have many admins on, i was playing with my friend clefspeare ( he is a personal friend of mine) and we were just in spectator watching the server making sure all was well. Listen, i know i asked in the past but if you guys EVER need help i am always willing to do anything i can, even if it sitting in spec writing down names and taking screens. However i know Galen does not like me all that well, so my chances are slim, but hey, just saying i am willing to help.

12. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Why GalenMarek banned me on CTF server ??, I was there just 5-10 seconds and he said "I SEE SOMEONE TO BAN"

13. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

galen isnt like that.....

14. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Based on expierences and you actually being banned on that server earlier. Also, ban system is broken. That's why.

15. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Ok, again Why I am banned/ reason of my ban is ??

16. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

he just said because of past experiences with you.....

17. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

That's not reason for permanent ban on server, I have the right to play.

18. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You have NO right to play on servers which are being payed by someone else than you. Just to clearify that.

19. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

I have right when I bought this game. If I will write "I am fine" or "I am fine" is it difference ?? not here, someone understand that because he's got powerful and funny world, and other people don't like himselfs and have just imaginary friends (I will not name anyone, You know about who is talking)

Maybe it's going worse and worse for me, but that's true, I have clear minds.

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Unfortunately, it's true, y'know, Lee. Based on you behaviour before on the EU CTF! thread, it can be quite clear how unpleasant you can be, and how much you simply didn't care when someone was trying to you rationally. I was doing my best to be as polite as possible to you, but you just spat in my face, like cat to a very polite dog. I normally like cats, but when I'm in very-polite-dog-mode, I don't appreciate those goddamn furballs of hate being dicks.

Beef likes this.
Mods: jackitch