1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, May 22, 2013.

1. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Yes, it is true that the server lag a lot sometimes

2. umcykpol

umcykpol Shopkeep Stealer

Is the TTH server offline ?
    I was disconected few minutes ago.

3. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hello,

Just want to report that Beo's CTF is offline since yesterday (afternoon?)

4. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

Just checked, server is online (at least i can see it in server list and join). It was offline yesterday for about an hour and empty later.

5. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

So i have a problem '-' . I don't see it @server list (i tried everything...). The only beo's servers i see are TTH and TDM.

6. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

I love your servers , keep it up :)

7. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Hello. I have made a CTF map with the spawns already made. I was wondering if you could add it to your map recycle.
    [​IMG]

8. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

This message is adressed to a player called "Rainbow3" .

This fact happened today (the 7th december 2013) @11hxx on beo's TTH.
    I froze you while you were holding a scroll. Why did i do that? Simply because a red war boat scroll were near blue base. I thought you were the guy who were stealing our scrolls.

Also, you said nothing, you could at least say "it's a scroll of carnage" but you did not... So i kicked you to get the scroll back to our hall.

Sadly, it was a scroll of carnage, a fighting scroll... since i barely play TTH game mode, i don't know very well the differents scroll.

Indeed, it was an error to kick you, i am so sorry. I searched you on all the servers to apologize, but i did not find you.

So i decided to write this message.

As i said, it was MY MISTAKE, and i am really sorry. Hope you'll play back on Beo's servers, and i hope you'll forgive me.

Feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,

9. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

:ehh: wuuuuuut Medieval badmin abuser isn't as bad as I thought! :( / +1^

10. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Medieval... you bad man... stahp aboose. D;
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2013 ---
    Now, I believe it would have been better to pm... but if you couldn't find him in the player directory...
    Then ignore what I just said xD

11. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

This is for the notice of AJFaas, a player who has been attempting to get unbanned. If he asks any of you for help in this regard, please send him to this post.

You were banned on the CTF server for griefing. Now, you disputed that label because you were "just deleting 1 wooden block". I assume this is a play at deliberate ignorance, because every griefer collapses structures of any size ultimately by deleting the "1 block" which supports it. What you actually destroyed was a team tunnel which was sat on top of this block.

You were frozen either by owthathurts or myself (we were both present, can't remember exactly who acted first). You were then asked for an explanation. Over the course of several minutes of questions and answers, your defence was that the placement of this structure (a team tunnel ontop of a block, the way people regularly stack up shops in their home base) you thought was stupid. On the fact of that matter you are just wrong, there is no issue with putting shops on single blocks. And if you were generally concerned you would have improved the structure rather than taking the excuse to collapse it. If this was it though, I wouldn't normally ban someone just for destroying one shop. The reason we were comfortable that you ought to be banned was because you refused to accept that you shouldn't have the right to go around destroying things that irk you. It was decided that this attitude, where you hinder your team just because you don't approve of what they have built on some arbitrary or aesthetic level, was going to be a headache for other players on the server. So you were banned from that 1 server.

Today you came onto the other CTF server and demanded to be unbanned. I tried to explain the reasoning behind your ban to you but you just repeated the same facetious argument you made before, that deleting 1 block isn't really proper griefing. Having seen no change in your attitude, and since you were unwilling to let the issue go and continue playing normally, you were banned from both the CTF servers.

Finally, if this seems harsh to anyone who he approaches about being unbanned, I would just like to direct you to an old report against you here from a year and a half ago. I am satisfied that this mentality of yours is a near-permanent one and see no good coming from letting you back onto the servers.

Apologies all for the lengthy post.

12. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Please, Faas, do continue?

14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

"I will quote this post in defiance!"

That's all I can gather from that.

15. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I read the repost a few times.. to see if there was any augmentations to the text, and to some surprise... there's none.
    So either he tried posting a random image and it didnt appear for some reason. Doing it as an act of defiance, like what you said, Klok. Or just saying "I'm guilty! Viva La Resistance! Fuck you and your administration!"

Something to that effect.

16. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Beo, not for a long time ago I started with map making, I wonder if you need any new maps?
    I am currently working on a 200*100 map, a plain map, or do you need bigger ones?

17. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

@Beo Btw. A few days ago your mod/admin Medieval froze and threatened to ban a player for having the no head secret hat on. Myself, the accused, and a few others told him, multiple times, that it was not bug abusing. But somehow, through his flawed logic, and complete ignorance of everyone around him, he kept calling it a bug, and threatened to ban him.

I am pretty sure the threats were directed towards @Trumbles , can't remember for sure. He said he was going to report it directly to you, and I told him that I would post in your server thread.

18. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@Trumbles was in mumble at the time, and I'm also pretty sure he got banned for it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

19. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Doesn't really matter, invisible heads got patched out this build anyways. I don't really care too much about it anymore.

Edit: Didn't get banned, was only a threat. He froze me and forced me to put on a head lol.

20. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@Duplolas @Yagger @Trumbles

I've talked to Medieval about that a few days ago, he said he wouldn't do it again. Anyway thanks for reporting that.