1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Best K/D.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is sick, there were days when I played whole day long and I was never over 200:200. How much time you need to get 500:80 Oo?

2. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Hm, it was prob about 5hours.

3. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Yourself counts as a person. ;)

4. I think my best K/D was like 250/50 or something like that.

5. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I'm a support guy so by definition my KD sucks compared to y'all.

6. fix'd

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I honestly don't know but I've been at 8:1 and 10:1 on the old 64 person servers because people would group together like derps and one bomb would rape face so often.
    Still trying to beat Cho's record.

Rayne likes this.
  8. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

56/5 in 1 match.
    It was pretty epic but seeing those other KD's demotivates me o_Q

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Lately I've been getting anywhere between 6:1 and 20:1 whilst playing as a builder (I am a catapult-aholic).

Piano, GloriousToast and BlueLuigi like this.
  10. SirEndgame

SirEndgame Shopkeep Stealer

66 - 6 on the CTF + troll server.

I sacled to the top of the left base, found the green OP, and just wrecked them every time one popped out. Some would say that's spawncamping and cheating, but hey, who said I couldn't troll the trolls?

Ej likes this.
  11. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

I honestly don't know what my best k/d ratio is, but I know that I got around 30 kills with 1 death. One of my recent matches I got around 200 kills 50 deaths on the Action! Unlimited Respawns server.

12. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah I'm in the same boat. My best game ever, which was an epic castle defence for 90% of it, I played archer and died maybe two or 3 times, but only got perhaps 10 or 15 kills max. However the amount of coins I had was regularly hitting the 100 mark from taking down catas, and I got god knows how many assists and hits in general. It's amazing how much 1 arrow can turn the tide of a knight battle, even if it's 2 on 3, or forcing an enemy knight to block a fully charged shot and be stunned, in turn letting a friendly knight retreat and saving your team a live.

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ever since going nuts on catapults I've found a new appreciation for builders, also builder rushes whooo. I can actually manage to take out some knights now (hand to hand combat thanks to stupid clash mechanic -cough- ), so my KD with a builder is pretty decent even without a cata as long as I'mactively placing stones and junk ;)

14. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

Yesterday i decided make a 100/0 score board but i failed and died once, then i got 101/1 xD

15. hansel

hansel Shopkeep Stealer

My K/D is usually around 3:1 4:1. One time I got something like 225:30 on one of /v/ servers. But that doesn't count because there was a lot of new players there. I was consistently winning 6-8 to one encounters as a knight.

16. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

All my K/D are the best. ;P

17. My best is 5:1, but I usually do not care because I look out for the team instead (A successful suicide mission to bring down an enemy tower is worth it, or making tons of ladders as a builder for an assault). And sometimes I play as builder throughout the game (Rare, though) and I usually do not get tons of kills. As archer however, I can get many.

18. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

19. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Mine wasn't too high, but it was around 170/50 with noobs, it was a long time ago.

20. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

There are far too many good players around these days. My k/d is usually less than one these days. :/
    Usually I'm doing ok, hanging around 3/1, and then I have a bad match, where I get no support, and I plummet to 0.3! D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.