1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Best K/D.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yea, now that I play mostly with good players my K/D is suffering. Every now and then I hop on a casual server so I can feel good about myself.

2. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

My current best.. achieved just the other day.. was somewhere along the lines of 43/8 with archer.. :D

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It's the exact same for me, I'm lucky to get 1:1 now since I only really play with good players now. If it just want to steamroll, I go on some server that has plenty of noobs and either go knight and have like 8-10 kill streak, or go archers and do an early flag cap. Playing with good players doesn't allow any of that.

On a noob server though, I have gotten my best at 40:3 as knight

IloveElectro and BlueLuigi like this.
  4. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well maybe ? 10/1 I don't know ?! If you play with noob players..It's normal to have 100/10,20 but vs Maverick or Blueluigi you K/D will suffer and I prefer to suffer and getting better with good players ! But it's still funny to make rage noob players with bomb jump haha !

Maverick likes this.
  5. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Most I had was about 200-30
    I was on a roll.

6. Best I had was 57/3 but it was 3 vs 3 and less chaos than most of the big servers so wasn't too hard.

7. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

Everyone in this thread is really good at this game, and should give themselves a big pat on the back. :)

GloriousToast, Carver and Contrary like this.
  8. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I dont generally ever get higher than a 2:1 ratio because I tend to swing between serious and derp derp fun mode and then do stupid stuff.

killatron46 likes this.
  9. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Well as archer it's alot higher but today I was almost 3-1 but that was me muckin around with bombs alot in one match I captured the flag upwards of ten times from bomb jumping so then it suffered cause I was were they spawned XD
    GHOZT

10. mlrov0

mlrov0 Shopkeep Stealer

Sup all My best k/d (for real against not good players butt still)

i will round it off so it 1 or 2 off 100-13 knight
    60-7 archer
    score- 19989 K/D 0-0 Builder

11. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yesterday I was at 44/0 as an archer on the /v/ server.

Rayne, Fellere825 and Neat like this.
  12. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

The best one I remember was on incarnum (which sadly appears to have vanished from my servers list :eek:) when I got 53-5 as a knight.
    Ahh... good times. Didn't take a screenshot though, didn't really see the point at the time :rollseyes:

13. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

ahah my best one is something like 7/81 as an offensive builder... it's hard without using cata.

14. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

@Chinizz o.O You good sir are truly an amazing player! Your unmatched skill in slowly beating people to death earns the smiley of approval :B):
    Btw, love your avatar :D

Chinizz likes this.
  15. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

My best was 52/7 while playing as an archer (not counting 20/2 or 15/1, even though they are higher ratios).

16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

@ dylanduran : :D I know I'm amazing.

I'm curious to know the K/D of other builder.
    It is really satisfying to kill someone as a builder.

17. My builder/knight k/d is usually around 2/3 when I play more knight and 1/3 when I play more builder.

18. Verdant

Verdant Shopkeep Stealer

I normally get around 25/1 in a game, I don't really recall a "best" since I don't really see K/D as a measure of skill as apposed to a measure of how good other players are in your game right now. lol

19. umcykpol

umcykpol Shopkeep Stealer

My best is 18/2 when i play Archer.

20. Drgn_Slyr3305

Drgn_Slyr3305 Shopkeep Stealer

Noburu, Chrispin and Rayne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.