1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Best K/D.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

He's trying to say that the score is kind of buggy. Your score may switch with another player's.

2. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

It's a team game. theres no such thing like "stolen kill". Whenever your mate kill somebody. your team goes one point further towards winning so its really doesn't matter who kills.

Spoolooni likes this.
  3. Protip: read the post above.

Gofio and Froghead48 like this.
  4. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

As Maverick pointed out, Raron was talking about the bug that randomly resets your stats...for some reason, kills are affected more than deaths.

5. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

When i started writing this message. there was no reply from maverick.

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

I remember racking up 103-0 on the Incarnum server as an archer. Those huge maps, with many players and large defensive structures made it easy to rapid fire your arrow and get easy kills. It wasn't that skillful, because I was in no threat of danger from enemy archers or knights and there were so many enemy knights to kill.

7. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Well if that's so, I didn't get any of that, and I never heard of it. I only know of the score randomly resetting.

8. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Kills know to sometimes "migrate" from a leaving player to a incoming one. Yesterday i joined 200x200 (first time in month) and got 70-60 kills/deaths (by just entering)

Combination of skill and luck can make your kd 100/0 in this build

9. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

First life in a match I got 18/1 as a knight, I played defensive and gaurded a doorway, going to a nearby barracks reguarly. So my streak may not be as awesome as some of the rambos but it shows how good it is to have a few knights gaurding a two block high gap in a wall. The other team finally blew out the wall from under us and routed us but for about 3 lives I got at least 12 kills a life.

10. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I usually to get 1.5 - 5:1 (Depends on my level of tireness), but again, I always go suicide on people to bring down towers and such.
    I guess I could get better if I bothered playing that long :p The stats bug is also ruining my stats x)
    Man, you guys get so good stats, like 100:1 and stuff :huh?: I almost always quit before I get over 100 kills.
    Makes me feel really bad xD Practice, I guess.
    My best is 40:0 as a knight.

11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Any enjoy going assualt builder and wrecking their whole base, only to find that you died 18 times and got 1 kill?

Gofio likes this.
  12. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I love that! :D
    But I usually get a few kills or so anyway.

13. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I play for fun, not for kills.
    And also system of K/D is buggy, since it sometimes saves your previous connects score, random add score:
    BEFORE WIN: 31/5
    >\=/<
    AFTER WIN: 36/24
    Maybe that score of ragequitters come to players who still in game?
    And: Who else noticed that except Pizza and me? o.O

14. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

two things...
    one: i think kill stealing refers to the act of killing someone who is already weakened to half a heart by another player,
    so that you will get the kill on your scorelist.
    two:
    As a knight, I've had 457-26 (by fighting the enemies that are fleeing, which is not a kill steal, since the first dude didn't go after it)
    As an archer, I've had 798-39 (by using mad skills ;3 )
    As a builder, I've had 209-103 (by smashing heads, and getting the fuck back to my tower)
    I've written the way I did it next to it, so please don't go saying "bla bla liar bla bla fake"
    cus its TRUE! (and they were noobs)

15. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

You need no skill as an archer. Just find a nice nest, and spam arrow on knight bunch.
    wooo wait... 798/39=20.5... how long have you played?

:p Builder 4ever

16. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Well, I'm having a hard time believing in what you just posted.. o_O

Rayne, Worm, AnRK and 3 others like this.
  17. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I know what stealing is, but killing an archer that had already lost one heart can hardly be seen as stealing since you both took 50% of his hp. Same as a knight who was shot for 1.5 hearts.

And I second this lol... 798 kills without having your score reset in between? That means you must have played for like 12 hours without having the server or your score reset within that timespam. I'm sorry but as long as I don't see any screenshots, we have the full right to think that is bs :p besides, those kd ratios are way too insane as well...

AnRK and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  18. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

How the hell could you remember the EXACT numbers?
    I can't even rember what I had in breakfast.

Sorry, but It would be easier to belive that if you played for a longer time (not because of skill, but because previous builds had fucked up combat).

19. Ace

Ace Shipwright

120 something/ 5 something as Knight

20. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I find that KD ratios tend to change depending on your team's performance, sometimes if your team is in a mess, you would have to do things on your own and often you'd die a lot.

Gofio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.