1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[BETA RELEASE] Full Out Warefare!!

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by Saverous, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Well, the main reason why I wanted that little notepad was for my own needs... How do I download it? :D

2. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

its already in your computer. Go search "notepad"
    -.-
    </br>--- merged: Jul 25, 2012 8:44 AM ---</br>
    THANK YOU ALL FOR WAITING. FULL OUT WARFARE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CREATED AND OPEN!
    This is the Singleplayer file in which you put in sandbox and the custom textures in "sprites" files.
    Because this is so easy to install, there will be no Notepad on how to install it to the dislikes of Bunnyboy

Attached Files:

3. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

:bird: I know I have notepad, I want you to make one telling me and everyone else that doesn't know how to install it.
    There is no reason why I should know how to do it. What's the point of making a mod when I already have SO many other people making them for me?

4. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Its not hard.... Just copy everthing in sandbox and the pics in sprites.... don't need to dedicated a hole notepad to it, unless your retarded to which i don't think you are

5. kinky

kinky Tree Planter

A sad display. Im just an unimportant nobody but, Saverous, you spent more posts being uninformative than you couldve spent taking the mere moments needed to be informative. He didnt need to search the forums, he didnt need to learn modding basics, he just needed a sensible file structure, buddy. In the very first post, you Yourself said people should just ask if they didnt know where things were suppose to go. Your explanation just now didnt mention where to find things or how sandbox.gm goes in maps and for that youre going to imply hes retarded?
    Helping others and being user-friendly (as youve been before in other threads) is how we grow the playerbase, so keep that up. It is only ever a good choice (whatever the esteemed Gofio may think about noobs who dont use search bars), because the long-term result of being unhelpful and elitist is simply stagnation and isolation.. though I guess some people dig that.

Here Bunny. I sorted out 'n repackaged his files, and included a readme because text files are not a precious resource. Problem solved. Tadaa. Now Bunny can watch the wad of archers obliterate the other wad of archers and everyone is awesome and we can all have a delightful tea party, right Sav? I'll bring the biscuits.
    Sidenote: Sometimes it takes a while or a few admin map restarts to get the npcs to spawn.
    Also: Dunno if Sav's energy-weapon arrows were suppose to be disabled so I renamed them. Why include them at all if not?

Attached Files:

Kouji, Contrary, Rayne and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

:huh?:...:D Thank you very much. I still didn't get how to download it after Sav explained it to me but I get it now. thanks. :D

7. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

plz dudes stop fighting people wil be people ok?