1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[bhtp]Tricia (CTF-Server)

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Dushenka, Jul 22, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Lol thebonesauce. You were guilty too as i said. We are not your dogs, we are not going to kick/mute/ban someone because you ask it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2013 ---

You? ::D:

2. Dushenka

Dushenka Shark Slayer

I do read this thread, but as VanHuek stated before, this topic doesn't belong here. Write me a PM if you have any problems with or opinions about my staff. Such things should never be posted to the public.

3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Christ on a cracker, you need to chill out Medi. When did I ever say I wanted admin on here? Ever?

4. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Shark Slayer

KAG always crushed, when im trying to join this server. Only this server. Im not alone have this problem. Why that happen?

5. BrokenWings

BrokenWings Builder Stabber

When you get the crash screen shot your KAG cmd ( that small black box that appears when you open KAG) and post it here or pm me and I can have a look at it for you.

Thanks,
    Arturs

6. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Shark Slayer

7. BrokenWings

BrokenWings Builder Stabber

Hmm, the cmd shows you could of scrolled down a bit more, the info that i need is probably the last thing you get before crash

8. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@ironballs, it is easier if you go into your KAG folder, open the logs folder and search for the file with the most recent date on it, and upload it here. It probably is good if you read what you're about to upload before you upload it too.

9. Dioxyde

Dioxyde Shark Slayer

Noup, just empty space. Here last console log.
    And looks like sometimes I can join the server if switch the game in windowed mode. But that does not always work.

Attached Files:

10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Well, to be quite honest, I have no idea what's screwing up your game, the log seems pretty fine so far. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

11. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hi,

Votekick is still disable for players. Admins can votekick, but players can't.

12. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

Am I banned there? If yes, please tell me why, because i played there once or twice and now... 'You are banned from this server'
    ::(:

13. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hi,

You were indeed banned on bhtp. It was an old old ban!.
    I can't tell you the reason-i don't know it-, but you probably griefed or did something bad!
    Anyway, i unbanned you there. Be nice!

14. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Thanks! I don't know what happened, but i will, just in case change my pw.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2014 ---
    hello again. Since this post i haven't played on this server. Yesterday or 2 days ago, not sure, i tried to play on it. result: You are banned on this server. What's going on? Who keeps banning me? and... WHY?

15. Dushenka

Dushenka Shark Slayer

Try again.

16. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Huuum; I unbanned you ('Elf") and the console said you were unbanned. I did it twice, to be sure. I don't know why..

EDIT: OMAGAD it's Dushenka!!!

17. Dushenka

Dushenka Shark Slayer

He was permabanned once and got put into the banned-seclev that's why unbanning on the console didn't work.

Yeah I still click my bookmark sometimes ;)

18. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Let me ask you a question. WHY? And when. I never cheated or TKed or something. :(

19. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

OH god Hey back Dushenka :D

20. Dushenka

Dushenka Shark Slayer

My logs don't go that far back sorry.

Mods: jackitch