1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Alright :<<
    Could you make me a new head then??

2. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

ok. tell me what and ill do it

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

If you want to get THIS 1.png head, you need to write a post that says: "Always."

If you want to get THIS 2.png head, you need to write a post that says: "The Dark Lord is gone!"

If you want to get THIS 3.png head, you need to write a post that says: "The Dark Lord will return!"

If you want to get THIS 4.png head, you need to write a post that says: "Avada Kedavra!"

NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST ONE THAT WRITES A POST LIKE THIS GETS THE HEAD!!!

THE HEADS ARE NOT MADE BY ME, 100% BY KAG TEAM, THANKS TO KAG TEAM FOR EPIC GAME!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If it's in the basic game, I don't believe you can claim any sort of ownership over it, if anyone comes in and wants to add it in they certainly can.

Also, there isn't necessarily an issue with 2 people having the same head, if you're into making public heads. </ChickenShades>

MadRaccoon likes this.
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

who said its public? the FIRST ONE to write a post like this gets the head... let me fix it - you didnt understood.
    Aaaand... What about the emote heads? And someone had a block head too. There's nothing wrong in this...

6. BlueLuigi

The opposite is what I am telling you, is that you don't have the right to make that decision, it is already something owned by THD, all you did was put it into a head file. Anyone else has the same right to do so as you do, is what I am saying. You should not offer exclusivity, it is not yours to offer in this case.

MadRaccoon likes this.
  7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Answer me. What about the emote heads? You didnt say anything about emote heads... And - ThailandGameingGold has a KAG Burger head. You say nothing about it.
    And detective raccoon... He has boulder head.

8. BlueLuigi

I was simply pointing it out since it seemed as though you were making quite a few because they're easy, and then giving them off, I'm just letting you know before this sort of thing becomes a problem. (Which it does when someone starts making a bunch of them he's not going to use and tries to 'give them away'. For example usually when people do this if I were to come in and say, I'm now using a bedrock head, you may find a problem with it, but there is no problem. If you want to discuss it further just PM me.

MadRaccoon likes this.
  9. skelozero

skelozero Catapult Fodder

anyway... i used AVADA KEDAVRA! on the Dark Lord and everyone yelled "The Dark Lord is gone!" :D but then this creepy guy said "The Dark Lord will return..." he Always creeps me out D:

nah dont give them to me thats selfish i already got the batman head :P

10. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

skelozero head: IMG_0981.PNG

11. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

While I do agree on your opinion about claiming THD sprites, or anyone's work, really, I do not agree with the fact that having 2 same heads on different users is fine. It's counter intuitive to the whole mod, since you want to distinguish yourself from others.

12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

"First come, first served"
    "The early bird catches the worm"

13. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

The way people deal with it afterwards is not what I'm hinting at. It doesn't have to be that way, people can simply deal with it on a private level if they want to.
    All I was saying is that having two heads should not be allowed, for me, it would be like having the same username.

14. BlueLuigi

Not necessarily, on the action thread a good deal of people have chickens for heads and it's hilarious and is not a problem at all. A head doesn't necessarily have to be one of a kind to be unique.

MadRaccoon likes this.
  15. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

Didn't think of it that way, I guess. Scout army. Make it happen.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  16. 101i

Protoman's head :DDD

17. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

ive searched in the net and there are helmets with a spike on it and others without

18. 101i

protoman.jpg

19. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

PROTOMAN HEAD! for @101i - IMG_0999.PNG
    993ABE43-F4F7-4D18-9167-E4CEE55B6E1D.JPG
    and ive made my head look mor like a raccoon, don't forget this one @Skinney - IMG_0993.PNG

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    Vampire, BlueLuigi and Bint like this.
  20. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor