1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bomb Jumping Tactics

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Force, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Now one question Kag noobs ask is how do you bomb jump?
    Here's the easy guide to bomb jumping.
    1. Get a bomb...
    2. Press f to activate
    3. When the timer is on 30 miliseconds (look at time by hovering mouse over the bomb)
    4. Slide of a ledge holding d and gliding (put cursor above you knight and right click) and press f to release bomb.
    That is a simple bomb jump. Hope this helped.
    For this jump to work you have to time it correctly.
    Please post your bomb jumps on this thread.

Force

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

This is pretty lackluster compared to the guides we already have:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/203-big-knight-guide.2082/

Furthermore some of it is just plain bad advice. 30 on the time is far, far too soon to bomb jump and will result in underwhelming distance. I'd recommend around 5 for a good jump. Sliding off a ledge and gliding is also plainly inferior to side throw jumps or even normal drop jumps.

The effort is appreciated but please put more effort into your threads next time.

I'm going to lock this up before the (metaphorical) ravens get to you. Contact me when you feel you have sufficiently improved this thread and I will reopen it.

//edit by Rayne: iirc locked threads can't be edited by normal users, so you should revise the thread, and pm it to Contrary or myself by pm, if you want to, that is.

Gofio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.