1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(closed) [BoW] - PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DISAPPOINTMENT

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Juaro, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I second this motion.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'd like to draw attention, for a moment, if you please, to our clans humble origins.

e: for those with the power: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/brotherhood-of-warriors.1705/
    e2: notice how there are no other members from the original thread still standing within the clan. this logically makes me the leader.
    e3: also notice how this glorious clan originally began at a shit tier beyond even any of those clans belonging to Ej.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Serene_Silk4, tell Hella that he is only the Grandpa of the clan and not the leader.

Even if e2 was the case, wouldn't that make you the leader of at least 4 clans?

4. Hella

Technically, yes. I'm pretty sure it does.

5. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Brotherhood of Warriors......... the dream of a mighty acronym is dead, I'm sad

6. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

As ever, the bourgeois class attempts to rewrite history in his favour. Well the time for your inherited power structures is over friend, comrade Juaro's diplomatic mission to Cuba is only going to shore up the dictatorship of the proletariat. In his absence I will ensure that all signs of counter-revolutionary activity result in greater gulag productvity.

7. Hella

You talk of class attempts to rewrite history, yet the history displayed here, on our current iteration, has little or no truth; BoW has a long and colourful past, much of it negative and kind stinky like a great big time butt, and you send all you find distasteful away. You don't work to fix problems, you just sweep them out of view.

I hereby claim my historic right to leadership. If there is going to be a dictatorship, then either I'm going to ensure that it is properly represented and recorded, or I'm going to be on top of the pile.

8. SAcptm

The history of bow is the history of class struggle

9. Lawrence_Shagsworth

STOP USING BIG WORDS. IT HURTS MY HEAD(NOT because I was dropped on the head)

10. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Hella can't be leader because his profile pic kinda freaks me out. I should be the leader because
    1. My profile picture is sweet, I think we can all agree on that
    2. No power struggles will be necessary because I'm never here to make unjust rules or enforce them

11. Hella

I can support a joint leadership with you, where we suggest rules and then I get to veto the ones that I didn't come up with. I think that works for all parties.

I can also arrange to have your profile picture forcibly changed to something of equal or greater creepiness value, if that would make you feel more at home?

12. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

His profile pic is already creepy as fuck

13. Lawrence_Shagsworth

But it is that 'creepy' profile pic(and plentiful wit) that gets Hella the ladies. The only disadvantage that said profile pic has is that Hella will have a harder time falcon punching pregnant women. I hope this has helped you Fungus

14. what is this even

15. Hella

Actually, I avoid falcon punching pregnant women because I don't want to infringe on the jobs of my many abortion doctor friends.

e: not for moral reasons, but because they're break my legs.

16. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

What are "Break my Legs"?

17. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Pregnant women, apparently.

18. Lawrence_Shagsworth

But Hella, those doctor friends are why you SHOULD go around falcon punching pregnant women. Those supposed friends actually go picking up girls at abortion clinics. I would know, I'm a doctor.

19. SAcptm

Actually I believe that children are our future and assaulting women is wrong

20. Hella

I dunno, Sac. In some things, assaulting pregnant women is justified. We could probably account for half of the future Tories in advance if we did that, although then we'll have to deal with the ones that breed asexually by splitting down the middle.