1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Open "BrokenLand" by GuyDeLu

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

map name: GuyDeLu_BrokenLand
    GuyDeLu_Brokenland (2).png
    thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/guydelu_brokenland.28843/
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2021 ---
    medicore resource spread too much imo, flags could be moved by 2 pixels, just flattish map that have little to offer. Nay

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I don't hate it, it's an exotic looking map that would probably play very vanilla. I'm concerned the flags may be a bit close to spawn, especially for two flag. I don't mind the heavy bedrock, it prevents the map from losing its shape when it's already so close to a flat map. There's a *lot* of stone. It may be beneficial to lower the sky limit a tad. I'd be down to give it a try

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This map has tons of stone, and not much room for ratting, basically a flat map, pushing forever until you get the flag. I would also move the flags further from the tent. I would say yes with less stone on that map, and moving the flags. The sky limit is fine imo, people will probably resort to siege at that height, but I think the amount of bedrock would help keeping the map from deteriorating so hard.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

updated
    GuyDeLu_Brokenland_V2.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2022, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2022 ---
    eh, accepted.