1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BUBU* - The First Trench Run only clan (kinda)

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by 8x, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello bits.

B U B U *
    icon BUBU.png

So I decided to make an attempt for the very first Trench Run (only) clan/collective. BUBU* It's focused on learning and developing the game possibilites and to improve as players. Whether it will be considered a clan or just a band of lazy basterds, I don't know, but I want to dedicate some time to TR and to have fun. I'm not quite a social animal, but we'll be seeing!

As the nature of TR offers places to drink, smoke and practicing sports, the recruitment will be ingame.

clan tag BUBU*, either in the nickname or the clan tag
    Members/prefered class

8x - Demolitions

2. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

*second* Trench Run clan :wink: PHANTOM got there first.
    Anyway, good luck with this collective, and I hope TR community grows.

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Actually, BoW is officially the first officially official trench run official clan. I shall hear no more blasphemy! Our official offficialness is officialer than yours!

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

BoW, go back to KAG with your rat builders and feinting knights! Aight, didn't know about Phantom! this clan has no reason to exist then!, it was focused on robbing the officilaitiness of BoW of being officially officialized!
    Nevermind lads, the booboo will still go on despite this. I can't wait to see PHANTOM and BUBU* making the first clan match of TR.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

BoW is the Official First Official Trench Run Clan, but we're not exclusively a Trench Run clan, so your points still stand.

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Worse than YBoW