1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[bug] flying flag carrier

Discussion in 'General Help' started by little_Peasent, Sep 6, 2011.

1. little_Peasent

little_Peasent Shark Slayer

as always, i cant find my way to the proper bug reporting channel so i post it here:

i just encountered a very strange bug

a flag carrier and me (both knights) were at a dead end
    and jumped repeatedly, using shield while jumping and moving forward and the same time.

incidently, we did it both at the same time, while overlapping.

this made us stuck in each other, pushing us up and up!
    we nearly went up 15 tiles after the effect wore down and we both fell down again.

i guess it has something to do with gliding down a wall and the shield push.

2. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Nah, the shield glitch has been around for a while. If two knights raise their shields and jump at the same time, they continually jump off each other, then pull the other up, thus letting them levitate.

3. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Shhhhh. I love using this glitch. Archer on cliff spamming down at us. Knight elevator up, cut his throat out.

4. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Knight is almost as much jedi as archer. But it takes two because the force is weak with knights.