1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Respawn loop & changing class at destroyed outpost & more...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Furai, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

In the newest version (the one we were testing since the beginning of this week) sometimes it happens that you get into respawn loop. What I mean it that timer never gets to 0 and you never respawn. It just keeps going from 3 seconds left to 2 and so on and on.

EDIT: Today I was able to change class at enemy's outpost which we destroyed just before I did it. Later I could do it too.

EDIT2: Archers aren't allowed to shoot during restart phase while all other classes can kill.
    And it seems that blue team, after map end due to winning requirements (capped 3 flags), respawns instantly while red team has to wait another 10 seconds.

2. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Yeah That Happends To EveryOne
    Don't 4get it is in Build Version 63 and its Test Version :)

3. DarkDobe

DarkDobe Guest

The respawn loop thing has been cropping up a lot- and really really ruins things during the early parts of the game when offensive building is key. Nothing like being permanently dead while your base is overrun.