1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 1033 - Valentines!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Well only thing is when you go on a raid and the raid leader decides who gets what loot, I doubt he will give me any of the good shit. He will just fucking take that LICH FUCKING KING'S MOUNT AND RUN.

FUCK THE LICH KING.
    FUCK RAID LEADERS.
    EUghggh9udg;fjkgmdfzasyguhbpjgrlw,'va;s.fdx.

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Why don't you do a Terraria thing and assign this stuff to a date (Valentines weekend) and have it auto on-off every year?

Sirpixelot, Joiken and Sir_Walter like this.
  3. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

People who didn't enjoy yesterday can at least always look forward to international mountain day, which is cherished in all countries around the world.(aside from True Korea)

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]

Joiken, Sirpixelot and Sir_Walter like this.
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I may not be able to roll back the patch today as the build server is still playing up, blocking us from testing the build. I don't want to attempt a patch with the chance that it will make it out on some platforms but not others, so you guys may have to share the love a little longer.

Sir_Walter and Joiken like this.
  6. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Nooo, i was hoping archer would be useful again today :(

Lol so many dragged out duels with knights, because every time i'm about to make the finishing shot, a heart falls on their head, or they have like 10 of them in their pockets.

crawfish likes this.
  7. Be the cupid, spread the love.

8. be okcupid, spread STDs

9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

sounds like something @JTG would do

Apronymous and Joiken like this.
  10. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

When will the hearts stop!?! @Geti

Joiken, Trumbles and Auburn like this.
  11. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

You should have made it rain princess getis instead.

EhRa likes this.
  12. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The hearts will stop when the devs rollback their scripts.

13. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I like the Hearts, they add a an measure of longevity to the ones on the battlefield, and harvesters.

14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're trying to get a build out today but there's actually 2 other internal deadlines for THD this week - it may be delayed until next Monday, but we'll see what we can do.

15. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I think joke updates are only feasible if you already have reliable infrastructure. No need to pose as a big game company with special events and cosmetic junk just yet.

16. Although its still a nice feature and a way of showing the continuous work on the game.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Sir_Walter likes this.
  17. quite funny since kag's been getting those special updates for last 2 years and it's the first time it didn't get reverted with no trouble at all

18. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

They made over half a million dollars. Likely near to $1 million. At what point do they get the title of "big game company"? Especially as your bar is likely set by Terraria, which is actually younger than KAG is.

Joiken likes this.
  19. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

1.1 million.

Ej likes this.
  20. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try a few billion.

Do you seriously think triple A titles are even made on a million? Seriously, don't make me laugh.
    (They make much more than a million per title FYI, have much more developers per program as well as having well, what's the point you can just google it all, if you don't know by now you don't want to probably.)

Ej and 101i like this.